• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abdul's Breeding & Trading Center

Gengar man

Gengar lover
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2007
do you have a shiny charmander or any of his evolutions id give you almost anything

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2007
Im interested in the Bagon with dragon Dance and Hydro Pump and of course the Shiny Sableeye

I could Offer Latios, Xd Lugia, Manaphy (From the GTS) or shiny Keckleon For the Shiny Sableye

And for th Bagon I can Offer Blaze Kicking Riolus,

Abdul

Elite Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
i'm in the midst of obtaining a shiny charizard and i'll take the xd lugia for sabeleye but like i said it will be a while also the riolu is good fro the bagon

Abdul

Elite Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
sounds great anybody seeking anything else need I remind ya'll i breed everything breedable with what ever egg moves possible that are requested

Abdul

Elite Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
yep =D i can get one ready but itl be 3 days before i can trade

Abdul

Elite Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
nope i can get the egg and i'll give it an egg move too but i don't get access to wifi at the moment

Back