• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
UPDATES!

Well... I make some progress with the game...
- Instering Lake Legends into the cave on Route 47
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexss.png

- Inster Music for Lake Legends, Alola Guardians, Alola Legends and Cynthia to the rom.
- Seting right music for right kinds of pokemons. For rest mythical pokemon and Ultra Beasts i set Regis battle theme.
- Slightly fixing some Battle scene things.
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexs.png

- Stabilizing things in scripts.
- Make rebattles with Red, Gold, Cynthia and Wally anytime you want. Wally was been in Johto near Victory Road Gate.
- I finnaly edit logo of game XD
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dex.png

ALSO ABOUT GLITCHES...
- I found one which I can't fix... I mean about SIZE page in Pokedex... Using Them make you game crush. IDK why but I do not know how to fix it.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
... And this day has come.... LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.... POKEMON RUBY RENEV is FINISHED with Storyline....

POKEMON RUBY RENEV v0.9 (Why not 1. Still i need add cries and finish one thing which will be bonus after beating RED)

~~~~~~~~NEW FEATURES~~~~~~~~
- Music addons for Alolan Pokemon Guardians and Legends and Ultra Beasts.
- TM/HM compabilities finnaly works like it should.
- Adding Route 47, Route 26, Route 27, Johto Victory Road and Mt.Silver.
- Improved graphics of Battle Field. (I make it more better for eye than beafore)
- Addons of two new types. Light and Mist.

~~~~~UNFIXABLE GLITCHES~~~~~~
!!I BEWARE YOU HERE TO AVOID MAKE SOME ACTIONS IN GAME TO PREVENT GLITCHING!!
1. Size page on Pokedex makes freezing. (IDK How to slove it)
2. Not Proper Podexex (Until I do not found all particles with dex, I can't make it fully usable.

~~~~~~DOWNLOAD~~~~~~
Here

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Why don't you try revamping this using the Pokeruby disassembly? You'll probably get less gamebreaking bugs, but you'd have to learn ASM.

Trainer 766

Just to make sure I'm not confused, but is this patch final? As in you're done working with it?

goranthegreat

Why isn't any of the gen7 starters movesets finished?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Why isn't any of the gen7 starters movesets finished?

???
I don't understand you're question since when I tested it was worked as well... I do not include in this game All moves from Gen 1 to 7... Since I make moveset which work well with Them in Gen 3 mechanics and moves which I have,,, Maybe you used wrong beta... Becouse I make TM/HM compability and movesets for All Pokes.

Screen for Proof
46d526bb7f56e.png

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Anyways.... In Sangaro Island which is final place of the game.... We can met my upcomming THONSU REGION PROJECT main legendary Trio.....
d4c36a984cadf.png
b4af46acee51c.png
bd40e0f3dc689.png

But not only..... In one area of that island... Somewhere waiting Thonsu Region Guardian... Mysterious Light Type Pokemon Husarai. This Pokemon in Thonsu region Mythology is known as Pokemon who can fly faster than Speed of Light.
638a216b0f5bf.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I just have one question. Why no one want's make Runs on YT from my hack... Did i make worst world hack or what?

But. It can't be... I've seen much worse hacks than my one.

I think your hack haven't get too much hype since it's a slideshow showcase.
I've been used NUPS, even thourgh I click Irorne, the file still can't be patched. What should I do?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I think your hack haven't get too much hype since it's a slideshow showcase.
I've been used NUPS, even thourgh I click Irorne, the file still can't be patched. What should I do?

Have you tried using v1.1 instead of 1.0? that worked for me

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Today my question is That I should earse POKEMON RUBY RENEV? I really want seen someone make stream from my FULL VERSION game.... Everything what I've seen is only some beta tests which Insulting me mainly for glitches which is normal during development. I never said that I'm ideal hacker... But it's not reason for blame me for Bugs in game... Becouse I do not using ASM. I don't care about ASM's... I make huge development with things without use ASM-s in many various ways. I going to set new Pool for your vote that Should I earse this hack from internet or keep it here.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
I think the main reason nobody is streaming your hack is because not many people have heard of it. The Sideshow Showcase is not very popular, and that's the only place to find this hack. Maybe ask the mods if you can shift this to the main Hacks Studio. Also try adding it to different forums like PHO and uploading trailers/features to Youtube.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I think the main reason nobody is streaming your hack is because not many people have heard of it. The Sideshow Showcase is not very popular, and that's the only place to find this hack. Maybe ask the mods if you can shift this to the main Hacks Studio. Also try adding it to different forums like PHO and uploading trailers/features to Youtube.

Maybe it's not bad Idea... Maybe Live on YT when I playing my hack can help XD

Back