• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: Let's exercise at least 30 min a day for 1 week

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I really need and want to do this, and it's healthy for you too :) You in?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What if we take a video, in order to show that we have exercised 30 min?

lmao you ain't gonna get me to show you guys myself sweating.

I'll take your word for it d: This is just to motivate me and yourself to actually get off our butts and move, so if you lie about it it's your own loss ;)

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Been doing similar things since 2016, so I guess I'm in. not sure about 30 minutes tho

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
It takes me about 20-25 minutes to walk into downtown one way, and since I do that every single day as a habit more than anything else, I guess that works?

I also have a bicycle and am applying for UberEats, but they?re being shitty at the moment so I can?t yet go online. I bike occasionally anyway though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I?ve just been out for a walk with my friends for about 40 minutes. We said we should stop going for coffee together all the time and start powerwalking instead d:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Shouldn't be too hard for me *shrug* This lovely lady just HAPPENS to have a dog she can walk a few times each of those 7 days, afterall~And all those walks are sure to add up to 30 minutes :U Her her her

Years
  • Age 21
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Shouldn't be too hard for me *shrug* This lovely lady just HAPPENS to have a dog she can walk a few times each of those 7 days, afterall~And all those walks are sure to add up to 30 minutes :U Her her her

It takes 50 miles just to burn 1 pound, walking is to easy and simple.
Running does tho. I run a lot, it has helped me build a lot of muscle.

Last edited:
Years
Umm walking definitely helps too! Not as much as running but it helps a lot. Also, burning calories/weight depends on your body, and your weight.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Long walks are actually really good, especially at a brisk pace. It just doesn't burn tons of calories like the more vigorous exercises. I do it mostly to maintain a balanced weight. That way it doesn't build up and surprise me the next time I'm on the scales!

That being said, if I walk 30+ minutes each day, does it count towards this challenge?

I also enjoy cycling for 30 - 60 minutes every other day, but my tires are flat and the weather has been far too cold and wet since Autumn arrived. So walking and/or trampolining will have to do for now!

Last edited:
Years
I could definitely be down for this. Aaaand, for proof, we could include screenshots from whatever fitness tracking app we use [e.g. MyFitnessPal, MapMyRun, etc.]

Nothing like being held accountable!

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I'm late, but I did my usual 120 push-ups (20x6) each for the regular and bicep forms as well as 117 squats (supposedly 20x6), 60 sit-ups (20x3), and 20x4 of lifting makeshift weights. My rep count hasn't been increasing since March and I'm at a loss.

Last edited:
Back