Just uploaded a new version (Beta 5.5), mainly polish/bugfixes.
Most notable improvements:
- A lot of improved overworld sprites
- Improved tiles in Pallet Town
- Added a healing point in the Pokemon Preserve on Pinkan Island to make the stretch between Sunburst Island and Kinnow Island less of a hassle
- The old lady on Trovita Island gets a more salient position if you haven't gotten the whirlpuller yet
- Dragon Dance is available from a move tutor on Pummelo Island
- Some minor bugfixes
Thanks for this hack! I loved it. Haven't been able to put it down since I started. It's actually the reason I created this account. But there are a couple questions I do have. In Bay Cave I found two dome fossils containing Kabuto's but nothing containing Omanyte. is this a glitch or am I not looking in the right place? I also can't seem to locate Tracey to talk to him about New Island now that I've defeated Drake? Also, what is Prima's location? Is she available after defeating Drake? Thanks!
Concerning the questions, there is a 10% chance of finding a Dome Fossil and a 10% chance of finding a Helix Fossil in the smashable rocks in the Bay Cave. Since they're both a key item, you can only get one of them at a time. So if you have one Dome Fossil, you can't get another Dome Fossil until you bring the first one back to life. Having a Dome Fossil doesn't have any effect on your chances of getting a Helix Fossil. To clarify, this is not a bug.
After beating Drake there is an event on Shamouti Island. After finishing that event, Tracey can be found in Pallet Town.
Prima is in Mandarin South, she's available to battle whenever you want. Although I don't recommend battling her the first time you come by.