Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1 posts
2.2 Years
Typically I play pokemon on 2x speed and listen to something else while I play, but I consistently go out of my way to pause my other music, enable the game audio, switch to normal speed, and listen to the music you've made for each new area/encounter type, and often don't end up switching back for a while. Really enjoyed lava surfing, the view of starglow, hm mechanic, dialogue, overworld, everything really. Looking forward excitedly for what's to come- is there any way we can donate to the project? Thanks for doing what you do.
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1 posts
245 Days
Hey coraldev, I'm having fun with the latest demo. I have a question: can you actually get Scyther? I spent a long time doing random encounters. Is there a secret place I have to find? I went to the Eevee place, I found 5, no Scyther still.
I haven't gotten the island pass yet, if that matters.
Thanks for your work, and like Sylverald said, if I were you I would consider adding a donation link. Developing for fun is ok, money is a good incentive though, I completely understand your stance at the moment. I feel like that would help.
Good luck!
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
60 posts
2.6 Years
Hey coraldev, I'm having fun with the latest demo. I have a question: can you actually get Scyther? I spent a long time doing random encounters. Is there a secret place I have to find? I went to the Eevee place, I found 5, no Scyther still.
I haven't gotten the island pass yet, if that matters.
Thanks for your work, and like Sylverald said, if I were you I would consider adding a donation link. Developing for fun is ok, money is a good incentive though, I completely understand your stance at the moment. I feel like that would help.
Good luck!
Scyther can be found on Route 5. It only has a 1% encounter rate. I'm going to bump it up a bit in the next version. Thank you for playing!

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
816 posts
3.1 Years
I know it's been a long time since I've updated this thread, but Coral is still being worked on. I'll have some screenshots/info soon!
This is honestly great news! I'm a sucker for GSC ROM Hacks and Coral is definitely one of the most polished ones I've played! Let's gooo!
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6 posts
35 Days
Also, are you updating moves and mons' stats to their more recent iterations?
One of the first posts in the thread is coraldev stating so :)
Beautiful hack, really showcases the power of disassemblies!