Started by mattymannnn February 5th, 2019 7:41 PM
  • 188 replies

mattymannnn

Male
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
49 posts
2.1 Years
Are hoy going to include the starters of gen 5, 6, and 7 or is only that ones?.
Then in the Next uptades are you incluring More Pokemon in the game?.
Pstd: I like the desing and the list of pokemons (Sorry for muy speelling i speak spanish and undertand the English but not typing :( ).
There are no plans to add any extra pokemon, but that could change.

Disturbed

Age 26
Seen October 21st, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,914 posts
12 Years
A lot of this looks incredibly well made. I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention.

Outwitter

Male
India
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted April 6th, 2020
62 posts
2.7 Years
gorgeous graphics..!!
The set of available pokemon is also interesting. I wish you luck.
I wonder if you will add Alternate Formes for this hack. How wonderful it will be, if someone makes alternate formes for all the non-legendaries from gen 1 to gen 7! This addition will definitely Spice up the hack up to the maximum.
I am keeping an eye on this hack..
You reap what you sow....

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
816 posts
3.1 Years
Yooo! I'm so glad to finally see that a demo gas been released. Trying it out as we speak!
Seen June 14th, 2019
Posted April 28th, 2019
2 posts
2.9 Years
Hello, I'd like to congratulate you to this amazing hack. I love the design of the environment, especially the White Walls of the town after going by boat. Additionally I like the way, you implented known characters of past pokemon games :)
Also the level curve is very well thought. I'd have probably had more trouble, if I didn't find Pokemon for the weaknesses of each Gym Leader. So I had kinda an easier game.
Looking forward, what's going to happen next!
PS: Will that Torchic in the Lab of Prof. Birch be gifted in the current demo or any later?
Maybe can you pass us a list of wild pokemon, which are catchable at a certain route?

Keep up the good work. And best of luck.
Male
Seen September 9th, 2019
Posted May 1st, 2019
13 posts
6.3 Years
I played your game and I found some things i would improve:

- If you lose against the rocket grunt at the bayhouse and you dont go into the Pokemon center, you be ported back all the way back to the last healing-station
- its annoying going the way back to the first town with the first gym two times without any new events between the caves
- levels of opponents is way to high (idk because if its of the first demo?)
- In the lab there is a tile, which you cant go on
Hi there