• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Sosuke, and Nightmare, I need to ask you to please try not to post one liners.
I know it's not a specific rule here, but it just makes the club look nice you have a little more content in your posts. :)

@ Sosuke
While not strictly required, all captains in the club probably should have shikai and bankai.

Manga 403
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Ah~ Okay...
*mumble, mumble, mumble*

So... Okay! I'll start working on creating a shikai and bankai sooner or later...
Guh... Do you have a shikai and bankai?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Here is my zanpakuto...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Ka~

Cool! *mumble*
It sounds awesome!!
Gah~ My zanpakuto probably won't be very fancy look-wise. It'll probably be kind of plain(like Aizen-sama's)... I might change it a little - but I haven't exactly put much thought into it yet...
Are you going to create a picture of it?The hilt of the zanpakuto looks cool!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Alright heeheee I got my zanpakutos unreleased form to show you guys. Yes, I drew it by hand but its a litttle crooked :/. The name of my zanpakuto is Kitsune na Hii (all credits to Zameric for helping with the names and basically everything). I hope guys like it ^-^

Spoiler:

Its not that long because I wanted to go with the short sword idea to reflect how it spirit form. The hilt is supposed to be in the shape of fire but I think I screwed that up xD. Anyway, I will try to the the spirit, shikai, and bankai posted sometime this week, if I'm not busy that is.

About the new chapter, is that really Yoruichi, shikai cuz I didn't know what she was wearing :o.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
...Yoruichi's shikai? I thought she just changed into some special clothing or something...?

Gah~ But what's your zanpakuto's ability? It looks really neat!

*mumble* Maybe I really should start working on making a zanpakuto... =.='

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
You will have to wait. I will reveal all details piece by piece ;).

It has to be something...I just wonder what it is. She does have a zanpakuto so this being her shikai is a possibility, but you never know.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
I wonder if it really is. =\ Well, it would be cool if it was... I've always wanted to see her zanpakuto(more so her release). I also want to see Yachiru's release! It looks like it would be awesome!

Ha...! I think I have a fantastic idea of what my zanpakuto should be like!

Really? Aw... Well, I can't wait to hear about the rest of the zanpakuto!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Geez, I log off for like an hour and people post half a page worth of stuff! LOL

I like both of your zanpakutos. XD Though I only skimmed Zameric's description since it's long, and I'm multitasking. (Doing homework at the same time!) BTW I don't wanna run into your zanpakuto's spirit in a dark alley. I'm scared of people like Tessai. XD XD XD

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I added some info about my bankai to my first post. Check it out!

Oh, and should I start working on a squad 10 post?

Sosuke, you're evil for liking Aizen *ahem* you should really make a shikai/bankai soon. LOL Not to rush you, but I've given you a chance to be 5th squad captain, so don't let someone else take that spot!! LOL If you can't think of anything, just rip off Kyoka Suigetsu. XD

As for Yachiru's release, I'm not sure if it will be super powerful and awesome, or just pink candies falling from the sky. (The second idea wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but I think you kinda get my drift...) My friend, who is really bad at remembering names, just calls her "pink girl". LOL

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah! I guess that's just how it is...

Yeah...I read about half of it. XD I plan on reading all of it soon, though.

Gah~ Okay, I'll check it out...
Yeah, and as for my zanpakuto - it has something to do with illusions(of course). I think I'm going to stick with it(I have nothing else better in mind)!
Waa~ You're so nice! I just hope no-one else comes and takes the spot! I don't think Aizen-sama would be very happy...
That would be funny if that really were to be her release. XD Do you - honestly - think that they will show her release?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I really can't say I have any idea if they will or won't show Yachiru's shikai. I'd totally LOL if it really was raining pink candies though. XD

You know, if Momo wasn't my favorite character, I would totally have taken squad 5. I guess I wanted it in the first place because she's my favorite, but then again, she respects Aizen too much. You're just lucky you've got a username that someone like me (who will be cosplaying as Momo to AnimeNEXT 2010, probably) who "respects" Aizen was the one you were gonna have to "compete" against. Cause Momo wouldn't do something like that. XD

I'm just a bit angry because I was gonna buy a cosplay online, which was $50. When I went to purchase it, it went up to $80! I have to bribe my parents now... D=

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah, that would be hillarious!

Ah~
Yeah, that would be a bit... awkward... Having someone who respects you trying to compete for your place. O.o
You're cosplaying Momo? And how old are you? I'm sure you're older than me -- but still. XD
I'm still thinking about being Ulquiorra-sama for halloween this year. And how, exactly, do cosplays work? I've always wanted to go to one of those conventions... I wish I were at the convention - comic con, was it? - that Kubo went to~

Gaah~
You should've bought it earlier... Un.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well I'm 16. AnimeNEXT is in NJ on June 18-20. Kubo-sensei was at the San Diego Comic Con, I believe...

I couldn't have bought it earlier since my mom didn't get her paycheck yet. Bummer, eh? But I did just get the cosplay I need, from a different site. It's better though, because even though it's still more expensive, it's got custom sizes, which I need. XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Ah... I see... Cool! When you cosplay...do you have to sign up or something? =\ Or do you just show up and start cosplaying..?

Aw... Yes; costome sizes are always good.
...And why do you need a custome size? /=

Guh... Toshiro is really short... =.=

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Are you going to create a picture of it?The hilt of the zanpakuto looks cool!
I don't really have any drawing talent, so the hilt is probably all you'll get from me anyways. ;p

Alright heeheee I got my zanpakutos unreleased form to show you guys. Yes, I drew it by hand but its a litttle crooked :/. The name of my zanpakuto is Kitsune na Hii (all credits to Zameric for helping with the names and basically everything). I hope guys like it ^-^

Spoiler:

Its not that long because I wanted to go with the short sword idea to reflect how it spirit form. The hilt is supposed to be in the shape of fire but I think I screwed that up xD. Anyway, I will try to the the spirit, shikai, and bankai posted sometime this week, if I'm not busy that is.
Hmm, the name of your zan sounds familiar...
So I'm guessing that you zanpkauto is a wakizashi in it's sealed form.

I'm scared of people like Tessai. XD XD XD

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I added some info about my bankai to my first post. Check it out!

Oh, and should I start working on a squad 10 post?
I probably wouldn't want to either. He's not a bad guy, just looks intimidating. :)
I'll go read the bankai info you posted.
You can work on it whenever you have the time too.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Gah~
Maybe I could draw it for you~
Many different versions... Un. XD

Guh... what do you guys think of Naruto? I think it's okay; but I still prefer Bleach 100%!
Ka~

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Gah~
Maybe I could draw it for you~
Many different versions... Un. XD

Guh... what do you guys think of Naruto? I think it's okay; but I still prefer Bleach 100%!
Ka~
IF you want to, go a head.
I'd like to see your vision of it. :)

I like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece all equally.

Anime 270
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
IF you want to, go a head.
I'd like to see your vision of it. :)

I like Naruto, Bleach and One Piece all equally.

Anime 270
Spoiler:

... (...) do you think you could post just the discription of the appearance of it? That'd help... =P
I might do it. I can't say before or after I finish my Zanpakuto.
...Probably after.

Ga~
Once Piece isn't bad... But I have watched it in a loooong~ time. I haven't even read it, yet.
Is it really good? I might start collecting the manga soon... Well, okay, maybe in about a year. I want to complete my other collections first. ^^;

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I haven't really been able to get into One Piece and Naruto is starting to get a little dry :/.

Yeah, the wakizashi is what I was going for and I'm glad you guys liked it. I have the spirit form planned in my head and let me tell you its adorable. I hope it comes out that way on paper xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back