• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I can try to get Mark to interact with your character since he's gonna be roaming after his buisness is finished. I'll put you first on his hit list for pranks :p

Thanks! But now you've made me curious. It's going to be bugging me for a while. XD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, one of my characters is near the Mountains helping someone. My second Character is in the Pokemon Center at the Academy.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Genevieve: That would put your second character whose name is unknown (o_O?) near Olivia and Kenshin. c:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve is that characters name, I've been waiting to do something with her until Fuyu and Mr. Mammoth finished their battle

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Genevieve: Feel free! Though it looks as if ShinyDiamond wants to have--...Kilik battle Olivia. There's obviously Kenshin if that's the case though.

@ShinyDiamond: Kilik is your only character right SD? Use his name! =o It's so confusing when you say "I" when many of us have multiple characters. But yeah they're both at the pokemon center.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:D Update time! Be sure to get this Yellow.

On hand:

501.gif

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 20
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Gun

570.gif

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 18
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Dark Pulse, Captivate, Calm Mind

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: Mistress has forgotten Fury Swipes & learned Faint Attack.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Good battle diamond. I think I'll train while you guys have halloween.

Species: Quilava
Nickname: Raizer
Lvl: 25
Moves: smokescreen, ember, quick attack, dig, flame wheel, aerial ace

Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Ace
Lvl: 20
Moves: bite, faint attack, sand attack, sandstorm, dig, earthquake

Species: Duskull
Nickname: Specter
Lvl: 17
Moves: night shade, disable, confuse ray, shadow ball, dark pulse, thief

Species: Torkoal
Nickname: Cauldero
Lvl: 15
Moves: body slam, rock tomb, ember, smog, rest, sleep talk

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
alright, one of my characters is near the Mountains helping someone. My second Character is in the Pokemon Center at the Academy.

Since you're about to have your other character go do something else, I can have Austin go to the Mountains.

So, who's your character their and what are they doing exactly? So I know what to post.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Since you're about to have your other character go do something else, I can have Austin go to the Mountains.

So, who's your character their and what are they doing exactly? So I know what to post.

Well my character Rosalyn and the one that is with her are about to use her new flying type to leave the Mountains because Mick Fizz's character Jimmy needs medical attention so they won't be at the mountains by the time your character gets there. My other character Genevieve isn't doing anything so I can have her meet your character.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Team Update for Rosalyn :D

Jazz and Swampy: None

Belle: now level 21 and has evolved into Togetic. Also she has forgot the Move Hidden Power and learned Grass Knot

New addition

Species: Skarmory

Nickname: Silver

Personality: Silver is a very arrogant Pokemon. He thinks he's better than all of Rosalyn's other Pokemon. He will still do what Rosalyn asks him to just because he thinks it will make him her favorite. His favorite thing to do otherwise is sleep.

Lvl: 15

Moves: Aerial Ace, Swift, Sky Drop, Rest, Fly, Brave Bird

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
God... I forgot about this thread X3 I actually would like to battle
Kenshin. If he doesn't mind X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back