• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Whoops, I assumed it was a video game because you mentioned Zelda. Stupid me. I used to play it a lot, but now I don't.
Oh, that sucks. I hate waiting for updates, especially when I don't know when they'll be coming out.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

You should watch Sequelitis if you like some in-depth analysis of games and their sequels. Sequelitis Zelda will be comparing Link to the Past to Ocarina of Time. Both games I've actually played so I'll actually know what he's talking about.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I enjoy Ego, but his opinions often seem... idk. It's hard to describe, but I often have found myself disagreeing with him. Am eager to see what he says about ALttP and OoT though.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

OoT 3D is only good if you turn off the motion aiming so your crosshair isn't all over the ****ing place if you're walking or even sitting in a chair. Who's ****ing idea was it to put this on default? Seriously.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I'm mildly upset because that feature almost made me quit the game before the first dungeon out of frustration. Like, seriously, it's THAT ****ING BAD with that feature. I reluctantly turned it on and fiddled with the option to find what this "Gyroscope aiming" is that people keep mentioning that supposedly makes it better, and finally found it bearable after this.

I completed the game 3 times already. 100%.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Does anyone have TF2 and the Flying Guillotine who'd like to help me take screenshots?

because it has a glubbing lot of styles

Spoiler:

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?o9yzhl39xm9hn67
if you need any help installing them, PM me x.x

also, DAT GLUBBING BACKSIDE, LAPRAS

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Rei has a lovelier backside >.>
but that's just me

did you know Rei and Auska are pretty much opposites?

Rei: Blue hair, red eyes, quiet
Auska: Red hair, blue eyes, loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back