• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My English teacher, yup. I love the dude, and he loves me. But he sometimes just TRIPS on my name and called me Dupi one once. Now everyone does. D=

Years
10,000 posts will be an awfully big challenge to achieve you know.

And nice nickname, Dipu.

My real name almost always gets misspelled, it's Nichole but so many people miss the "h" in there. It always gets me mad when I see my name spelled wrong because that one letter is so easily missed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Very few people call me by my real name online anymore, mostly it's either Xulek or Ven that I end up going by.

10,000 huh? Pfft you're a real man once you hit the 20,000 mark son lol.

Years
Almost everyone I meet in real life spells my name wrong, but apparently everyone on PC who knows it always spells it correctly.

Very weird indeed, but my name does contain an anagram of what was going to be my original name.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Haha, that sucks.
I honestly don't even think the teacher of a couple of my classes knows my name. He just refers to me as "that young lady over there". He's funny, but one of his jokes is the reason why I've spent the last three weeks being teased and told about rumors about me and a guy I know. However, I was given permission by that teacher to deck the guy who started said jokes/rumors. ;D

Edit:
Woah, new posts. x:
People don't misspell my first name, but it's very common for my middle or last name to be spelled wrong.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Wastin?

My name isn't that hard to spell, but occasionally people will spell it Jami or Jaime. Other then that, there aren't really any ways to misspell my name. Unless you're an idiot

BTW, I will be getting the 10,000th post, we all know this to be true.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My name is Nathan but my cousin had the habit of misspelling it to Lathan. Is this believable?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Canadia. That actually made me laugh.

A while ago, my cousin guessed that "Ignorant" means "Educated" She was either fourteen or fifteen at the time. What even >_>

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm going to laugh my ass off if Live closes this on post 9999.

Edit - If someone can come up with the rest of the money for it, I'll put foward $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back