• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Android ROM Hacking Tools (Please Read)

Trainer 766

ROM Hacking on Android is far beyond impossible and will probably never happen even in the future. Even if they do exist, you ought to search for them yourself. But as of now, ROM Hacking on mobile devices won't ever be a thing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Wasn't there a map editor that worked for Android? Or did I make that up? I thought I remember someone mentioning it a while back.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Wasn't there a map editor that worked for Android? Or did I make that up? I thought I remember someone mentioning it a while back.

I don't think there's any map editor compatible with Android, no.
I remember that a certain upcoming map editor was going to be compatible with multiple platforms including Android, but that's it.

Years
ROM Hacking on Android is far beyond impossible and will probably never happen even in the future. Even if they do exist, you ought to search for them yourself. But as of now, ROM Hacking on mobile devices won't ever be a thing.

Right, like it's impossible for a man to get to the moon. Smartphones are already super close to being hand held computers. If they had the right people on it it could happen relatively soon in my opinion.

Back