More cowbell~

Age 24
Male
Steeltown
Seen July 7th, 2011
Posted May 22nd, 2011
1,517 posts
11 Years
Yeah, I'm not geeting this... If someone could will you direct me to the nearest a-starter download?
HackMew's tool factory in the toolbox section. But hexing it is just as simple.
Pokémon Stardrop
Male
Mt.Silver
Seen July 4th, 2011
Posted February 22nd, 2011
43 posts
9.5 Years
Great tutorial but is there anyway to change the pokeball icons?
This signature has been disabled.
Reason: Spoilers in signature
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Male
Mt.Silver
Seen July 4th, 2011
Posted February 22nd, 2011
43 posts
9.5 Years
Ok after a quick search ive discovered 457104 is the FR BPRE offset for the starters ._.
This signature has been disabled.
Reason: Spoilers in signature
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
15 posts
2.4 Years
I know this is an old post but I really need help! I can’t seem to find the 5B1DF8 offset for Pokémon Emerald. I can find a 5B1DF0 offset, but not the —F8 offset. Also, it says that this offset will have 3 2-byte values, which makes sense because hex editors show the values as pairs. But then the list for each Pokémon is a 4-byte value. 0100, I would assume is just 01 as the 2-byte value, but other ones are complicated. Like, what is a 2F01 as a 2-byte value? It’s 4 digits long.
Advertiser Content