• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 30, 2022
Hello, first of all, awesome hack :) I already played the beta 11 and could not wait to try this one. I have a question though, is the laketoise event fully in the game ? (Bc I dont know where I have to go after talking to the man in the house).
Wait for part 2 , you need rock smash for it,
And also for some of other bonus chapter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Hey, great hack as always! So, I have a question. As far as the 'hack' goes, it works just fine on the VBA emulator I have on my PC. However, I recently picked up a handheld called Retro Mini GBA system for the purpose of taking this awesome hack on the go. It may be a compatibility issue but I am getting a blank white screen as soon as I boot it. I've used the Glitch patches too but no go. Maybe this is the emulation on the hardware's issue? or it could be fix easily? Thanks and I would appreciate any input you may have on this issue :)

Oh and if you don't know what the system is, here's a video from a YouTube review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waF497Ohzu4

Last edited:

Hy

Hy
Years
So I've gotten the hack to finally work on my iPhone but while playing the game I noticed so far only a couple glitches. The first glitch is the move ice beam being super effective against primeape (which did help me in a Pokémon battle anyways =D). And the second glitch was when I bought a link stone to use on my scyther to get scizor and after using the stone, scyther evolved into scyther.....himself..........??????. I don't know if these glitches have been mentioned already but it's not a big deal. I can get another link stone and try to evolve scyther with it when ik the glitch is gone ??????. All in all, ever since beta 11, this hack is amazingly done very well and still a big fan of your hard work bro aethestode.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
This is a very good hack but I want to ask some questions:
1)On the main page there is said that in beta 12 (which now became beta 13) will be included most of the regions but as far as I remember Aethestode said that beta 13 is only available kanto so are the other regions going to be included in part 2 or not?
2)Are all pokemon from all the 7 gens available in the game and if they are not are they going to be included in part 2?
3)Are there going to be future releases after beta 13 cuz I think one time Aethestode said he will only finish beta 12 and stop doing rom hacks because some guy insulted him about his work?
BTW very cool hack

Part 2 will only have Kanto completed, the other regions and all Pokemon, will be available in future betas. And the entire thing that happened last year with aethesthode cancelling the hack, is no longer a problem, he decided to come back and finish this

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
So I don't know if this has been answered or not. But the Pokemons ain't following me. They did until I encountered bulbasaur, but than stopped. Is that normal or is it a glitch?

Something about the follow me script being buggy, and aethesthode thus making it only happen at certain parts of the game or something like that

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Also anyone know where the dry leaves are one of Blaine items for the volcano badge chapter

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I'm stuck in the burning museum. I can't seem to find the item that is suppose to distract the Magmar.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Talk to all the rocks it's the only one that gives u any text it will not say u picked it up just talk to that rock and go back to the magmar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 23, 2018
I finished upto the moltres chapter I know its finished.
But where can i find rock smash?
And what Bonus chapter are available right now
And what do i have to do in dark relic chapter?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 10, 2018
the game glitches when I talk to blue after she helps me escape from those rockets with a balloon, And after going downstairs from the rooftop of the store, I can't return. Somebody knows what I am suppposed to do :? :/

I am stuck in there too, eventhough I did all the 3 patches. Does anyone know how to progress from celadon city ? Is it necessary to talk to blue on the rooftop ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-140254.png
    Screenshot_20171228-140254.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
I am stuck in there too, eventhough I did all the 3 patches. Does anyone know how to progress from celadon city ? Is it necessary to talk to blue on the rooftop ?

She's the one that's supposed to talk to you automatically.

Back