• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

TY

The past couple of days have been so much fun, I've been having many laughs at the things that happen within the game. Thanks to you I haven't been feeling so garbage like I normally do these times and I hope these fun days continue on.

I'm sorry for sniping you in the head though, that was an accident I swear.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
thanks for making me started to get interested of viewing soccer in TV again because of your amusing and entertaining commentary, I hope you can make me glad that I enjoyed watching soccer again, instead of despising it. I hope you can pull it off, 'kay? And let's hope our team will win!

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
dear anon,
i miss you. i miss you so much it hurts. it's tolerable now, but every time we see each other and you have to leave, it gives me this unbearable pain. it makes me cry and cry and cry until i have a headache. however, i love the time we spend together. i cherish that deeply. i love all the cute dates we go on and.. i love how supportive you are of everything i do. i love that even when you say the simplest petnames for me, my heart flutters in my chest. every time you look at me, i.. i see my whole world in front of me. you're my everything and i'm so so glad you're in my life. i'm so glad you've been blessed to come into my life. i love you so much and i can't wait to marry you.

you're the love of my life and i wouldn't have it any other way.

TY

It pains me to see what has transpired over the last few weeks. It's like you act as if I do not exist any longer, completely leaving me to rot for idk what reason.
I should simply not care any longer and while I should have done that a long time ago, might aswell start now.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Dear Anonymous:

Hang in there with me, please. I'm not sure if the decisions I made this year were the 'right' ones or if we just threw it all away but I felt the break was needed. I hope we learned form this ordeal and we come back stronger.

I'm not sure what the next month or even year will bring but, hang in there, okay. Trust whatever transpired was for the best and that you'll bounce back stronger and better than you were in January.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't ever lose faith in yourself. You need to be your best supporter. Believe that you can punch on anyone's level and that you can hold your own.

Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes the mind wanders, so please don't let it shine grey on you. You're better than this. You've weathered worse and came up on top so please, believe in yourself

Dear Anonymous,

Breathe and we'll go through this together. I got you.

Dear Anonymous,

Pray, apply and hope for the best. Positive vibes only,

Dear Anonymous,
I needed to hear this. Thank you.

Years
da,

if you can please stop being super slow at your job, that'd be awesome. speed is key to succeeding in this position because we have to meet delivery times. the longer you take, the longer you're going to make the drivers wait, and the longer the client is going to wait to receive their shipment. im sure you can understand how this can result in some very crabby-mooded people all around.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

It was not my intention to hurt you. I just needed my space and did not know what else to say to let you know that what you were offering wasn't going to work for me the way it might for you. We are different. I understand that you were just trying to help.

Thank you for your kind words, for the changes you offered to make and trying to give me time. I just had to do it my own way, and am sorry if not being there hurt you, but please be strong. I still want to remain close to you and hope that we can talk soon, it would satisfy my worry that you are in fact alright. I don't want you to continue to feel hurt.

-Yoga

Last edited:

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
Dear Anonymous...

I hope you're safe in Boston. I was scared for you the first time you ran, and even now I'm scared. I know that we most likely won't meet again. It's still surprising that you left me alone. I don't know how I've been dealing without you, and even if you hate my guts, we're family. We love each other.

Last edited:
Years
da,

you need to stop treating this job as a joke. if you keep doing so, you will eventually get fired. you need to take this seriously and stop lagging behind on everything. this job isn't particularly difficult; it's really just a matter of learning how to be quick at it. if you really need tips on how to do that, you could just ask any of the faster people around here to help you out. but instead, you just kept being you and of course you take roughly two hours to do an assignment that's like an hour and ten minutes at worst to do max.

i understand your passions truly lie elsewhere, but it speaks volumes when the supervisor for that particular area sees your performance here and expresses his utter disappointment. understand that he isn't doing this to be mean; we all want the best for you but you're going to have to meet us halfway and you aren't going to progress anywhere dragging your feet.

either way, i haven't seen you in a while, so i wonder whether or not it's too late for you. if you're still around, i hope you'll take said supervisor's advice to heart from what he told you last time. if not, you're going to have a very rough time here and you won't have a job for long.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
DA:

I wish we were playing video games just like in the good ole days.

Being barred from participating from this lovely forum made me realise how much i missed you from the day we played Overwatch like back in 2016 where I did my best to win at least one game, even if we lost the rest. It was fun while it lasted.

But maybe you aren't active on this forum anymore, which is fine as long as you are being busy with your life and all. I just wish i was able to say thank you for letting me play Overwatch with you a long time ago.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I need to make some friends. I-i'm so.. so lonely. I really try to save face by going out a lot, but just going out alone all the time is really starting to take its toll out on me. It's been three years without any contact with anybody. Damn it.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Things were never right between us after you-know-who. I knew after that you were not the person I wanted to spend my life with. I am sorry. I sincerely wish you well.

I should have left in August but the way you cried and begged, and said that you couldn't take it, made me relent. But I was not happy. I shut my eyes and went through the motions, but I could not regain the trust I had.

I don't think you ever apologized to me. You kept saying that it was all their fault. Yes, this was a very bad person, but you are still an adult and made your own choice. You often do this--refuse to take responsibility if you are wrong. That is not a mature man.

I asked you to do some things to change, but each one was half-hearted. I asked for time alone, but you were ringing my phone not two days later. I asked you to get help, but sending one email inquiry to a counselor online is not enough. You acknowledge that you still have a lot of problems, so why won't you keep going to treatment? I feel that your goal was to race back to me as fast as possible, and they were things to check off your list.

You don't really want help. You just want me to take care of you. This was not what I signed up for. You are also not honest with me, pretending their is no therapist in town you can get a meeting with. I just don't believe this.

I can't help you work out all of your paranoia and problems. I can't help you get dressed. I can't be there at your every beckon call.

I was honestly feeling exhausted before the whole thing happened back in August. I loved you, but I was also drained by you. You are controlling. I had no time to do the things that I enjoyed because all of my time and energy was sucked up by you, I fell out of touch with friends, stopped writing creatively, you would call and want to talk for hours when I told you I was working or it was really late and I needed sleep

Half of the time I was scared to voice my opinion because it was different from yours, and you are not always respectful to others when that is the case.

If I said I didn't want to do something you would not take no for an answer. I had to do what you liked, though I never made you do the things that I happened to like. I had to do it AND like it. I was not allowed to offer criticism, not really, though you had no problem heaping it onto me. You would read it as a slight if I spent time with someone else that day instead of you. I had to know your friends, I had to drop what I was doing and look at every video you edited, answer every email. And I was frankly getting tired. Meanwhile you would barely look at one photo I took to show you.

Also it took that whole thing with you-know-who to make me fully aware of some of the hurtful things you have said and done, always not meaning it, but now I can't unsee it.

You say things like I.e You really attractive. I mean all things considered. Niw if you were pale and brunette now then I wouldn't be able to keep my arms of you!

I.e Your hair, it always looks so scrunchy. Yeah, that's it! Like ramen noodles.

I.e Yeah, you were wearing that weird dress.

I.e When I found out your heritage I really had to think about whether I wanted to date you or not.

I have come to feel that our relationship was demeaning, though I am sure you will not see it that way, and talk about how much you love me. Yet I often end up feeling inferior. All I have to do is wait long enough and another condescending remark will come.

I stayed when you broke down like that and begged, but I resented it. You were twisting my arm to stay by implying something would happen to you if I left. I know that breaking up is hard and painful, but when someone tells you no you should respect that. I have been through breakups before, I have experienced unrequited love even, but I never tried to force myself on anyone. You can't make someone love you.

I relutantly agreed to see if I could salvage something with you, but hated that I did so. I was glad when you wanted intimacy that it was over fast. My head was constantly telling me a different thing, but I just endured out of feeling sorry for you.

I felt imprisoned. Every little thing you did annoyed me, and I was more aware of your constant watching me. If I even thumbed up sombody's comment and you didn't agree with it you would question me about it.

What really started driving me away is seeing your conduct around other people. While you took a nicer tone around me, I was sick of hearing how you talked about others, i.e I'm going to see Stupid today.

You constantly appeared to be at war with everyone, manufacturing drama, and put down anyone who had a different opinion with you. I was seeing a side of you that was unkind, and frankly I was ashamed that this was my boyfriend.

I started backing away from you with the advice of friends family, and a family doctor I consulted. Nobody felt that our relationship was healthy, and they were concerned for me.

The way you hit the roof at this news only confirmed the worst of my fears. That was the point of no return. At this point we couldn't even be just friends.

I am gone now. I feel pity and guilt, but I cannot come back. I have sent back your pakages/letters unopened, not because I want to hurt your feelings but because I don't want to do anythig that could be misinterpreted as a reconciliation.

You don't want to let me go so I don't feel that I can ever let my gaurd down again. I hope that time will heal all of your wounds, and that you can accept my decision and find happiness with someone else. Goodbye.

-Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Dear Anonymous

I wish you would just leave, and stop being in my life. You think you're better than the people who actually care about you, when you're not. You've transformed into this thing I do not understand and do not want to understand. I will always try to be the person you'll never be, someone who actually cares about other people and not a mindless drone of idiocy and narcissism like a lot the people you are friends with.

Yours truly, stranger from the internet

Years
da #1,

What happened to us? We used to be close back when I was younger. While a lot of the reason I got invested into technology was because I loved it, I also have to admit it was also because of you. I admired your ability to basically worm your way through vulnerabilities as if they were nothing and do all sorts of tech wizardry that I can only dream of something. But yet... something along the way changed all of that. Our relationship with each other changed. You became more of a loner, and it seems like you don't really talk to anyone in the family all that much, anymore.

I wish I knew why. I wish I knew what we did wrong. Maybe you were just tired of being around us? I suppose I can empathize with that to some degree; after spending years and years in nothing but craziness, I'd want to get away from it all, too! But at the same time... don't forget about us. Don't forget that we're your family, first and foremost.

I hope you're doing well in your life. As long as you're happy, that's all that really matters to me. Even if we don't end up talking for years. I just want to wish you well.

da #2,

Man, you're a bucket full of bad life decisions, huh? But yet, despite all of that, I stuck by your side mostly because you spoiled me a ton when I was a kid. In a way, I had a childhood that most other kids my age at that time would kill to have. And a lot of that was because of you. Sure, you've had your share of issues, but you've put that aside just to spend more time with me and give me good childhood memories and I'll never forget that.

It just sucks that you've basically dropped from my life as soon as I became an adult. As with da#1, I just want to wish you well in life. I don't know what you're doing, where you live, what the heck you've been up to these past few years... but all I care about is that you're doing well. Perhaps it's for the better that we went our separate ways. You have your life to live and I have my own. That's how I've always viewed things ever since we started to fade away from our lives, and I think that's for the better.

TY

It's gonna happen again isn't it? I can see it happen regardless of what I do and I just don't think I can handle it at all. Everything went so well together and to get the reason that "it's not your fault" just leaves me upset. Not upset at you, but at myself cause I'm pretty darn sure it IS me.

I just hope I misunderstood the situation...

being TY sucks ass

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Dear multiple anony

Thanks for pretending to be friendly at first, it made me feel like I mattered for a moment and was a normal person. Even though you all pretended to care, it's cool. Life is just like that, you got all your own lives to lead, to you I was just another person in the thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people you'll meet in your life, and figure out which ones actually matter to you. Thanks for those moments, I'm glad actually, I will become a much stronger person and make the best of my life, even if I have no one that cares and I die a lonely old (or young) man.

Sincerely, dude on a pokemon forum

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I get the chance to meet you.

In fact, I already had that chance. Many times. Your eyes... your hair... your laughter... your way of walking. All of that makes me feel nervous, and yet at the same time, at home. I forget all of my troubles when I see you walking on the corridors. All of my anxieties, worries, bad thoughts, seem to vanish once you walk on by.

I just never had the courage to strike up a conversation. It's always hindered by anxious thoughts that linger to go away once they arrive. Every time we make eye contact, a little candle lightens up in my heart.

I sincerely hope we get to meet each other someday.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

Why do you have to run a mickey mouse lumber mill operation directly in front of my cottage window?!?
- Yes, I'm a crab and nocturnal (which doesn't help).. but 5:30am every morning?!?... wtf... and leaving me to complain about it on a pokemon website?!?

I can't wait for that snow to hit the ground with full force to drive you people out of there for one quiet season. I don't care if you make no money.

Sincerely,

................... (like you care)

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, you actually are hurting my feelings. In between my bouts of unjustified arrogance, there is a knife which I call insecurity and I'd be much obliged if you'd stop driving it in. It's a tender age, you know, and contrary to appearances my skin is not leather. But you're not the real problem. It's the flow of attention from strangers that makes one feel good, only to be severed the next time for nor reason that can be gauged. Well, fuck them! I know I'm worth something, but this something isn't worth as much as everything else I'm not taking into account. But don't get me started on everything else because that's where the true horrors lie. You bring those up, also. I'm sort of grateful - they should be confronted. Makes me feel shitty, but what of it. I'll get better.

Me

Back