• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon World : The Ultimate Game

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
NOTE: A Thread is now Available! Click Here to Open it!

Pokémon World

INTRODUCTION
Heyo This is me, Braze. I've been a Pokémon fan since the age of 6. I've tried ROM hacking and game development a couple of times before this, but I think it's the time to officially start a Pokémon Game.

FEATURES
Pokémon World is a game of which I had plenty of ideas in my mind but the things I came up with are:
-> A Whole Open World Map.
-> Wild Pokemons and Trainers' Pokemons are leveled according to our Pokémons.
-> Live like a human being in the game, Do whatever you want, Go to school, become a professor, ANYTHING
-> Eat, Play, and work.
-> Just a Life Simulator in Pokémon!

DEVELOPMENT
Well, I know this thing seems like impossible, But I believe everything is possible, there is a way to make a game like this, And I'll be using only Pokémon Essentials and other resources people made for it.

STORY
There's seriously no story, you're freely allowed to do anything in an interactive world, You can buy food, Eat Food, Pet your Pokémons, Feed your Pokémons, Play with them, Access Internet (Only game one)
And if I find other people to help me with this project, If they know Online Communication (Sending Pokemons, Items, Chatting) Then The game will feel like never before...

HELP IS WELCOMED
If you want to help me, It's a great thing! This is a massive project to work and finish alone, But with a good team, This project can come to life...

CONTACT ME TO HELP!
You can:
CONTACT ME ON DISCORD, MY DISCORD TAG: Braze#8237
MESSAGE ME ON POKECOMMUNITY: Tho Discord is the way to share things.

Last edited:

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
Progress has been slowed down with my exams but I'll try to work as long as I can!
Coronavirus is spreading (Not in my country tho, I hope It ends soon)

Remember, You can Contact Me on Discord: Braze#8237

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
The Development was started but I forgot to create a new thread, I've posted a new thread. Just waiting for its approval.

Back