• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] CHANGE YOUR MIND // the Steven Universe Fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
1024px-Steven_Universe_logo.svg.png

Welcome to the SU fanclub!

OWNER:
Astronaut

MEMBERS:
butterfox
erik destler
hoshiko
Sylphiel
Fairy
Sheep
Kitty
Salzorrah

Let this be the prime spot for SU fans on Pok�Community to gather and fangirl/boy over the latest episodes, rumors, theories and all the amazing characters and old episodes! And music. And art. And everything.

Latest episode: "Legs From Here To Homeworld" (season 5, episode 25)
Next episode: TBA

Do you not know what Steven Universe is? It's a TV cartoon about a boy who lives with three women with superpowers. The women are actually not women at all, but "gems", mineral based aliens, and Steven himself is half-human, half-gem. His mother gave up her life to bring Steven into the world, and over the course of 5 seasons (so far!) the show dives deeper and deeper into the mystery of who his mother was and why she did what she did. You should give it a watch! For being a "kids show", it's got immense depth and is definitely enjoyable for anybody appreciating some goofyness combined with family themes, betrayal, love and action.

XM4HcIl.gif

RULES...
(1) Respect that others might have different favorites or theories and opinions to yours.
(2) Feel free to change the topic whenever you like but only if it's clear that there isn't an active ongoing discussion already. Active meaning several posts a day.

To become part of the club (meaning you consent to me perhaps quoting/messaging you about club activities sometimes) simply post in this thread saying what you would like us to call you, and what your favorite gem is!

Starting off, you can call me Rika, and I love so many gems but Opal is simply a tad bit cooler than the rest :3 Amethyst is another great fav of mine, and she's half of Opal so that works out.

Last edited:
Years
steven what

Sorry it took me forever to join pls don?t ban me rika

Hi everyone! You can call me Erik or Tyler. My favorite gem is Peridot, and my favorite fusion is either Rhodondite (sp?) or Sardonyx. I really want a Pearl/Peridot fusion tho :x

CAN WE START OFF WITH OUR FAVORITE EPISODE?

My favorite episode, to date, is probably Rose?s Scabbard. Everything about that episode is sheer perfection to me, and I?ve rewatched it so many times {WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU?VE NEVER EVEN MET HER} {MY ROOM?S BEEN NEEDING A NEW PILE} {THE QUARTIZINE TRIO?!?!?!??!!}.

...now that I?m reflecting more, I think Pearl might be my true favorite gem, with Peridot as a close second.

Years
Hello my name is Jess and I absolutely adore Peridot. Not sure who would be a second favorite, maybe Pearl.

And it's been long enough since I watched most of the episodes that I couldn't say which is my favorite. I really need to do a rewatch of them sometime.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
steven what

Sorry it took me forever to join pls don?t ban me rika

Hi everyone! You can call me Erik or Tyler. My favorite gem is Peridot, and my favorite fusion is either Rhodondite (sp?) or Sardonyx. I really want a Pearl/Peridot fusion tho :x

CAN WE START OFF WITH OUR FAVORITE EPISODE?

My favorite episode, to date, is probably Rose?s Scabbard. Everything about that episode is sheer perfection to me, and I?ve rewatched it so many times {WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU?VE NEVER EVEN MET HER} {MY ROOM?S BEEN NEEDING A NEW PILE} {THE QUARTIZINE TRIO?!?!?!??!!}.

...now that I?m reflecting more, I think Pearl might be my true favorite gem, with Peridot as a close second.
Welcome! <33333

hmmm I'm really not sure which ep is my fav. Possibly Jailbreak, still, or Reunited because Saph was gorgeous in the suit and the fight was so cool.

Hello my name is Jess and I absolutely adore Peridot. Not sure who would be a second favorite, maybe Pearl.

And it's been long enough since I watched most of the episodes that I couldn't say which is my favorite. I really need to do a rewatch of them sometime.
Hi Jess! <3 Welcome :3 I'm semi-slowly in the process of rewatching them myself! Am only in s1 still. Since I've watched most of them only once, they're still very enjoyable despite knowing what lies ahead!

I'm watching theory videos on youtube these days while waiting for new eps. There are plenty of cool thoughts floating around... for example, some believe White Pearl was probably Pink's old pearl, and that our Peal used to belong to White Diamond!! Because the other Pearls gem placement match their Diamond's, and WP our Pearl's gems are switched around in that case... Plus, WP is broken somehow. It's very mysterious. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'll join! I just finally caught up to date today!

My name is Fairy and my favorite gem is Sapphire!

I also have to say that so far my favorite episode is Ruby Rider. My god that was cuteeee <333

Years
this show is my life, like srsly
I love Pearl so much and Ruby x Sapphire is a very lovely pair too. man they're all great, and recent episodes have been soo exciting ; ;

Feel free to call me Sheep or Janna (doesn't matter), and my favorite gem is Pearl!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll join! I just finally caught up to date today!

My name is Fairy and my favorite gem is Sapphire!

I also have to say that so far my favorite episode is Ruby Rider. My god that was cuteeee <333
omg Ruby Rider was too adorable, Ruby overall is probably the most adorable character haha (even more than Peridot at times!).

Welcome :D I'll Sapphire you up <3

I love Pearl so much and Ruby x Sapphire is a very lovely pair too. man they're all great, and recent episodes have been soo exciting ; ;

Feel free to call me Sheep or Janna (doesn't matter), and my favorite gem is Pearl!!
my life too, and i'm glad it is

Yeah recent episodes have been very exciting with SO much happening and zero filler, hasn't it? All the way from Can't Go Back.

So what did you guys think of the theory I wrote about c:

I'm watching theory videos on youtube these days while waiting for new eps. There are plenty of cool thoughts floating around... for example, some believe White Pearl was probably Pink's old pearl, and that our Peal used to belong to White Diamond!! Because the other Pearls gem placement match their Diamond's, and WP our Pearl's gems are switched around in that case... Plus, WP is broken somehow. It's very mysterious. What do you guys think?

Years
Hi, I'm John. Steven Universe is on my to-watch-list for few weeks, but from what I've heard about it, I think I'll be fan of this show soon.

But the real reason why I'm here is to shamelessly promote my own section. Few days ago, one of the users created Steven Universe Challenge and I think you could be interested in it.

And now, I'm going to watch 1st episode...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh jesus don't read any post, Janp!!

But welcome back when you start season 5, we will love to get your live commentary <3

I checked out the challenge before. Looks fun! I'm just not much of a challenge player c:

Years
omg Ruby Rider was too adorable, Ruby overall is probably the most adorable character haha (even more than Peridot at times!).

Welcome :D I'll Sapphire you up <3

my life too, and i'm glad it is

Yeah recent episodes have been very exciting with SO much happening and zero filler, hasn't it? All the way from Can't Go Back.

So what did you guys think of the theory I wrote about c:
I SAW THIS THEORY ON REDDIT
I definitely think there?s something wrong with WD?s Pearl. There was a conscious decision to make her have the same voice actor as WD. I also agree with the thought of our Pearl being WD?s original Pearl.

....I just can?t wait for new episodes!

Hi, I'm John. Steven Universe is on my to-watch-list for few weeks, but from what I've heard about it, I think I'll be fan of this show soon.

But the real reason why I'm here is to shamelessly promote my own section. Few days ago, one of the users created Steven Universe Challenge and I think you could be interested in it.

And now, I'm going to watch 1st episode...
I wish you the best of luck. The first few episodes are silly, but touch on serious stuff by episode...12? Please do not enter this thread again because SPOILERS.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
OH RIGHT THE VOICE ACTORS that's a heavy clue wow

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think Yellow has grown to be my favorite diamond. She's like this really cool aunt who seems dangerous but really is just heavily protective.

Years
havent been able to catch up w/ all the posts but
the diamonds are all cool! I really adore all of them, can't 100% which is my favorite because they're all interesting in their own ways. Blue tho ; ; <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just wait til you catch up, I want to see what you say about the diamonds then!!

I made a gemsona ahaha. Nah it would probably look different if I had completely free hands and sat down and truly thought about it. But now I just used a gemsona maker online ^^ https://www.dolldivine.com/gemsona-maker.php

Apparently this gem is Petalite. But the design is all me lol, just the gemstone's name was given by the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
hi i would like to join help im forced jk
may i be sardonyx

ooo i tried it and i massively fucked up so i didn't get the code thing rip but
gemson_by_churarara-dcj3idj.png

managed to save a screen shot

Welcome :D Nice gem! I'll see if I can find more of these gemsona makers... this one was confusing imo.

Are you all caught up??

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Joining in! I've been a fan for years (since season 1 ended exactly) and this is what I took pictures of when I went to the Smithsoanian months ago.

YTYojNMmeRvtbmxGp9HZpvLoUMjKhacS-zkP8kgMMxJOyQq5J5udjNGCo-vrB1GlXbMmQRycptAtHZDweEs0JS_8Y8EzOKl2i_ptKyvMa5JWOhTOykzMVhi2agxMnB97OGzMmX4mq_M8xpaf3evgXbYjEodAVEAWzXvL2sMvfcoipxtrMboJ47sKBOzlMwylGxP2sn06gDd6hVmfYFwRzGWPiUt8wjkdhtqPVNqPU3gVF75MOcMdtK8iTZG25pvwgPl4nSSo1-D7-6jAyXgNMFGI8F4_y-_OtE6xclCwk5Ql26GOsaclhDFrSyng9tXnElGHhpxAVoroX4-ftRndmF7eCEn4tYrgAPiPdB08zqvoxmu3BOxxF1KQigpa4fZgTfLHLmYbdwkMwZipFlFbjGZZwpT3F3jU811-wVsU_J9NDddj2XyWWuwAC6DZkmtFmN00KGb1wA-hsQXuqYVMX8gl_ewQLU1FVKjDvg4KTqhjp7pupYlaByz75KTxGzIWVfWNmo57HGInMMThSJhaA-2cuasGPxWGUTEDYa1_JVjtIoNMfEE5fEZzAu3353-KN7_wiQU2ThRJGbttU-3PdcdAKlsISa_g2I8jJFgiVaYFbp4UQha5b0kxKxInC-41Bs8E0vjIQzDfQ0pcJL1uxVvdeN1jA4bJ=w695-h926-no

Also my favourite episode is Restaurant Wars because it's my perfect kind of silly. And I do really want to see more of Blue and Yellow because I love their characters and Patti LuPone is incredible.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Joining in! I've been a fan for years (since season 1 ended exactly) and I love Peridot.
Welcome, my friend <3 Those are cool gems O: they really do look like Peri's gem, I've just never seen such before.

Hm, I think some members here are bad at returning and chatting 8) so let's get a common topic going:

What do you think will happen with White Diamond? Sugar has confirmed that she completely lacks empathy and ability to feel things at all. Do you think Steven and the Crystal Gems will end up having to shatter her? Or will they actually get her to save the corrupted gems on Earth willingly somehow?

steven what

I absolutely adore Peridot.

My god that was cuteeee <333

help im forced jk

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Heya, my name is Ali and I really really adore Garnet.

This show is really special to me and it's so comfy and just warming to watch on a quiet day with a hot drink and a blanket. :3

Back