• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

90s Cards

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
Hello all I was hoping to find someone that could maybe give me a little insight on what my old cards are worth and how to find a potential buyer so I have a book of cards that have never been played with from the 90s I have pictures of all the cars in the sleeves and can provide close up pictures I just have no idea where to start with this collection. Thanks

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hello all I was hoping to find someone that could maybe give me a little insight on what my old cards are worth and how to find a potential buyer so I have a book of cards that have never been played with from the 90s I have pictures of all the cars in the sleeves and can provide close up pictures I just have no idea where to start with this collection. Thanks

Hi, this subforum is specifically for help with the newest games, Pokemon Sword and Shield.
If you want help with cards, you can check out the Pokemon Trading Card Game section.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'll be moving this over to our TCG section now.

Posting pictures of the cards and providing other relevant information is probably a good idea too.

Back