• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd say that means it's time for a conversation that will last more than one-two posts. n__n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It sounds like Pokey may or may not be referencing/playing/whatever Minecraft.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I... haven't played minecraft yet; I really want to, but LoL takes up time. u_u

Hm, I've been thinking of baking a few oysters for dinner... or a nice seafood platter.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

DON'T PLAY MINECRAFT.
I DO. AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TODAY.

Unless an automated sugar cane farm and a giant enchanting room count as productive.

Spoiler:
That's enough badass for one day. Shutting down MC for tonight.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But Pokey, that's not enough bookcases to allow for maximum enchanting D: Ya need 15 of those puppies ;;

I just recently figured out and acquired the means to play PC Minecraft with an Xbox remote. SO, my hatred of PC gaming has been overcome and I can now fully enjoy what 1.3.2 has over Beta 1.7 that the Xbox version currently runs :D

And yes. Minecraft steals the soul away. Very quickly, very easily.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never played it, probably never will. I think I've said this before actually.

I started watching this, it's not the sort of thing I usually watch but it's pretty amusing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Never played Minecraft either myself, been hooked on Crackdown 2 and Dante's Inferno nowadays while waiting for Max Payne 3 to come through the mail. Also started a new game on Tales Of Vesperia in hopes of finding and fighting Kratos seeing how I royally ****ed up in my last run and must get it right this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back