• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for spriter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I'm looking for a spriter to make gen 4 overworlds. I already have the trainer sprites ready. Just looking for someone to make overworlds for me. I appreciate it if anyone can help.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Recruitment
As of 10/8/11, the Team Recruitment thread was removed. If you care to recruit members to help work on your game, post it in your thread. Since this is a new rule, I'll start off by locking threads and giving warnings (should members break the rule), but I'll slowly begin to delete threads that I see breaking this rule if there are any.

If you were to read the rules, you would have seen this. Get a thread for your game up and post this in there, or just PM a few other spriters that you think would be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back