• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
Username: Riolucario11, but you can call me Rio

Fave Pony of the Mane Six: Rarity. Rarity is a popular, glamorous pony who shines in every aspect she can, and she try's to do her best and help her friends. She's a hard worker and determined, and though she does her best to be perfect, she has her flaws. She teaches us that not all popular people have to be the way society see's them mostly, and I like how she imprints on people so quickly. She is also the big sister of my favorite Non-Mane Six pony, Sweetie Belle.

I've watched the show since I was a young filly, as Tv was about all I could do. It's been one of my favorites and I've found it very inspiring to me, and I've made my way loyally into the fanbase and I am proud to call myself a Brony! And yes, I refer to myself as a Brony as I'd rather be a Bro than a Sis ^w^"

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Hello there! Glad to see that there's another Rarity fan to replace the (sadly) recent owner!

If I could be polite, Houndour, please keep your tweets under spoiler please. If there's one thing that irks me, it's spoilers for any upcoming anything that I have yet to watch.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
...I'm still here? I'm the owner of the club, so yes Riolucario11, you're welcomed into the club! We are very welcoming here. And Rarity is an amazing pony. She remains high on my list of favorites.

I wonder what the big news is! I saw the video from ComicCon (I wish I could have gone) and liked what news there was about season four! Looking forward to it.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Season 4 Start Date Announced!

Man the party cannons, everyone! Out on Entertainment Weekly, an article has gone out announcing the start date of the much-anticipated Season 4 Premiere. According to the article, expect to see new ponies on Saturday, November 23!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
November 23rd is 4 days after my birthday, and it is a great belated birthday gift! :D NOW THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS.

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
^^" Sorry for thinking you were gone, but thank you everypony for being so welcoming~

I can't wait for season four, I'm pumped to see what adventures our Mane 6 and the other ponies will cook up for us this time!

On another note, my whole day was made up of listening to Pony related music and Drawing Ponies, sounds like a full day's work to me.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I can't wait for Season 4, but I am going to be away at school when it starts and I don't get the Hub in my dorm :c I am going to have to watch it on demand on my tv when I am home from school. Hopefully they will keep the episodes up for a few weeks so I can catch up on them.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
November's looking to be a pretty darn good month for me fandom-wise! Can't wait for ponies to start up again! I just hope this season is longer than the last one.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Oh why must Season 4 premiere near the end of my college semester? Surely ponies will distract me from studying for the finals.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
August is looking to be an excellent month, what with new seasons for both ponies AND walking dead, and a high school group opening near my house.

I needs moar poniez. Time to go watch Royal Canterlot Wedding for the fifth time this summer. Then maybe Magical Mystery Cure. Had I a computer, I'd also be playing TF2 with pony mods.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Let'sa have an S4 bingo.

LzJXXFK.png

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Let'sa have an S4 bingo.

LzJXXFK.png

Oh... time to put on the o'l thinking cap and start up the analyze-machine on this [Oh, hi, by the way].

-Spike does something HILARIOUS: While interesting to note, in all the episodes that featured Spike as a lead or a side character [not including Openers or Season Closers], he normally makes a witty or funny remark. Other than that, in some episodes he does something funny normally, but that could be just me.

-Skyla is revealed in the show: Now this is interesting to ponder on; Princess Skyla appearing in the show, did it happen yet? No, it hasn't HOWEVER... this isn't the first time this happened. The toy first, then a season later the character appears. We saw this Tank [Dash's pet] for example and then he appeared in the show. However, this is completely up to the story-writers as well, if she [Skyla] appears in the show.

-Discord is Starswirl: This is very possible in my eyes. Very. Possible. What happened to Starswirl, did he die or did he find out hold to extend his life and tried to so and became corrupt? The reasons why I say this is the matching points between the two characters are too coincidental. Starswirl didn't have the 'power of friendship' which was discovered at the end of Season 3 and Discord [originally] didn't believe that the 'power of friendship' could defeat him, not once but even twice. So, just think on that for a bit.

- Queen Chrysalis returns: She returned in the comic, so its 50/50 to say she'll come back in the show, but anything is possible there. She could make an appearance in the show, linking the timelines between the comics and show.

- Scootaloo's Parents are shown: I believe we've seen this before, a post on twitter from someone at the Studio B saying this will never happen. [Don't completely remember.]

- Octavia and Vinyl are seen together: Weren't they seen together before in Season 3? I don't remember [TIME TO MARATHON ON YOUTUBE].

- An episode set in Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace/Luna: Another Luna episode, I'm down for this idea... but the idea of it in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace is a bit of a long shot; HOWEVER, in the MMMystery on the Pony Express, Twilight confirmed the existence of a Laser Defense Grid when she told Pinkie, Equestria doesn't have one of those. So could Space travel be possible? That is another burning question there.

- Scootaloo learns to Fly: I'd like to see this, but again... it would ruin her character. Eh, 50/50.

- Rarity Episode: "Question?" Yes? What is it? "WHY DOESN'T THIS EXIST!?" That is a good question, why hasn't there been an Rarity episode yet. She should have one, a slice of life for Rarity... then again.. the Sisterhooves Social was like a Rarity ep, but more family related.

- Celestia & Luna Origins: Everyone [maybe not everyone] wants to know this truth and it would be an awesome reveal in the series.

- Octavia has something to say: I don't know why, but for some darn reason... I feel like this will not happen. There are a lot of Octavia fans out there, and I know that truth. She is a potential character, but the only way I can see this happening is if the Mane6 are involved with it.

- Hasbro makes more changes: WHEN DO THEY NOT MAKE MORE CHANGES. Seriously, think on that and you'll be having nightmares for a week or longer.

- Free Hugs!: The free space, pass go, collect 200 bits, hug your neighbor, then continue on!

-Equestria Girls Legit, 4chan quits: Didn't they confirm that Equestria Girls takes place between the Season 3 and Season 4 gap. So that is canon, right? I guess so, but 4chan quitting? Nah, give yourself a half a chip.

- Pinkie Pie Family Episode: Yes, yes, yes. All my yes, plus they came out with Pinkie's sisters' names [say that 10 times fast] recently, so it is possible. Also add in the fact, Trixie worked at the Rock Farm for a bit so, yeah. Possible.

- Something worse happens then Derpy fiasco:
picard.jpg

Do I dare have to even say anything?

- Zecora's homeland is revealed/shown: This is in the field of possibility, really it is. Zecora is a very unique character and being the only 'known' zebra on the show, an episode on her past would be a treat for those slice of life viewer types, like me.

- CMCs get their CMs: This will mostly not happen, it'll just ruin the characters right there on the spot, their main purpose in the show completely exhausted up in all truth.

- Rarity helps Twilight get a date: Umm, unless this means something with Flash Sentry, than I have no idea how this will run right. Really...

- Seaponies return: Shoo-be-doo-bo-bo-be-do. What?

- Pound & Pumpkin Cake Episode: Seeing how they appeared in Season 2 [debut] and Season 3 [cameo], it is possibly that they'll return in Season 4 as either an episode with Pinkie Pie or just another cameo, but still... seeing them would be nice. However, here is my question. What ever happened to Little Pip?

- King Sombra returns: This is actually a great suggestion. In the season finale, we saw that the evil King can re-materialize and at the end in the explosion, his horn will seen flying away. Many thought this was Trixie's thing or connected to her but wasn't. So.. what happened to the evil king and by the way, if I recall correctly, the Season 3 closer was only part 1 of 3... so the Season 4 opener is parts 2 and 3... oh, I am excited.

- Unoriginal new Alicorn appears: Possibly, but if Skyla appears then put a chip down on this square as well, since she is a new alicorn and such.

- A Celebrity voices a character: Well, Discord appears in the show again and talks, put a chip here, unless this means a new celebrity, but then again. That is a surprise for us all to see.

- [Finally] Luna Sings: Many want this, I want this, I think Studio B wants this [that was just a guess at it, shot in the dark], but seriously. Many want Luna to sing and it is very possible to see this in Season 4.

Well, that is all my thoughts on the BINGO sheet. And remember... HAVE FUN!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I dont remember that being talked about. So what are your thinking?

Well I've thought about a couple of episode ideas:

- Flim and Flam create robotic version of the Mane Six to make a fortune until the robots went awall and start causing destruction, getting the real Mane Six wrongly accussed, so now they must stop them before causing anymore trouble.

- Fluttershy bonds with an alien creature that crash landed into Equestria from a meteor, but the residents of ponyville are really afraid of the alien whenever slowly grew bigger and more aggressive.

- An emo/angst unicorn, who despises friendship due to her tragic backstory, comes to ponyville and starts annoying/raining down everyone's parade, and Twilight and co. tried their best to clean up her act.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Those are some interesting ideas, Pinkie-Dawn.
Fluttershy bonds with an alien creature that crash landed into Equestria from a meteor, but the residents of ponyville are really afraid of the alien whenever slowly grew bigger and more aggressive.
This literally sounds like an episode that would be in the show.

--
For some reason I keep wanting to see an episode that causes Scootaloo to travel to the future [temporary] to see if she is able to fly or not. Only to learn half of the truth before being sent back, causing her to be paranoid about her future, thus Applebloom and Sweetie Belle try to help her out.

Years
I think that all if those sounds like good ideas ^^ I especially like the alien and fluttershy thing :)
But someone must animate it and be good at it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back