• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years

looked at it.

I not that serious in cleaning my drawing because I just for pure fun, so assume it as doodles :P.

But I try hard to keep as clean as I can. There's oil stain which I still buggle with ( blame my dirty hands )

and Btw, I often reused document papers so it is not very clean. Papers are not cheap duh.

Years
These look great! Just a little tip: it seems most of your drawings have leftover pencil smudges & unerased bits floating around - you can get an eraser shield for quite cheap, and those really help when it comes to cleaning up your final image :) What they do is block out parts you don't want to erase, so you can cleanly erase the parts that you do want to erase. Then again, if they're just doodles, there's no need to get that serious haha
I not that serious in cleaning my drawing because I just for pure fun, so assume it as doodles :P.

But I try hard to keep as clean as I can. There's oil stain which I still buggle with ( blame my dirty hands )

and Btw, I often reused document papers so it is not very clean. Papers are not cheap duh.

You can also avoid smudging to a degree (if it's coming from your hands) by having a sheet of paper under your hand as you draw. I was told to do that many times, which I never do, (you have to move it around a lot, guh) but it's still useful if you want cleanness BEFORE having to erase, as the oils from your hand will stain the paper and trap graphite differently.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Thanks Nina for your opinion! It really works though, save the drawing from being stained, now the drawing are more clean but sometimes it still not convenient because I do not feel comfortable but worth a try :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So, it's been a long time I haven't post any arts.

Here is the milotic art !

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello all! It's been a long time I dun do some dragon arts, so here it is a small drawing for a dragon head!

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Spoiler:

So I updated new drawings, enjoy!

And I might be less active after this cuz I will go to college and not much time to do drawings.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hello, and I finally update a rework of Darkrai! Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Sorry for poor quality because I use my phone camera to capture it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Nice~ I really like your shading, I can't wait to see how you progress into the future.

Years
Hello all! I am back from semester break and I started to draw again!

Here are some drawing I got.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eyy, I was going to comment sooner, but here I am!
I like how you drew Haunter and Gastly -slightly creepy, but still close to their original designs. Your hatch-mark making is getting better! c: I'd have to say though: I suggest spending some time practicing lighting and shading. Shading from the edges of the lines and working lighter outwards away from your outlines kind of doesn't make sense. That's if you want to improve on showing 3-dimensional figures. Your work is just a bit flat, it's not wrong or anything, but if you want to give it extra life and dimension; giving it shading and weight really helps.
One last thing; I would give another pose for one of Haunter's hands. They look very similar and you have more potential to give it extra personality or emotion if you gave one of the hands a different pose. You can reference your own hand if you need help or I'm sure you can google some hand references. c:

Continue drawing! You're improving so much already!​

Back