• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM April] POKéMON Turquoise [BETA 1 RELEASED]

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Ok come on now...
you dont have to ask me to reapply over-and-over u know that!
but the heck with it!

get me in as Mapper, Scriptor (I figured it out unlike scripting for the origanal), and Title Screen Editor, and if pallettes for the grass animation need to be changed i can to that too!

So what im say is that i want to be;
Mapper, Scriptor, Title Screen Editor, and Grass Animation Editor!

and also im going to guess that #2 is [regarding that she also made an apperance in r/b/y] ill say... Misty OR Lorelli! Just a genaric guess though!

Years
Ok come on now...
you dont have to ask me to reapply over-and-over u know that!
but the heck with it!

get me in as Mapper, Scriptor (I figured it out unlike scripting for the origanal), and Title Screen Editor, and if pallettes for the grass animation need to be changed i can to that too!

So what im say is that i want to be;
Mapper, Scriptor, Title Screen Editor, and Grass Animation Editor!

and also im going to guess that #2 is [regarding that she also made an apperance in r/b/y] ill say... Misty OR Lorelli! Just a genaric guess though!
Lorelei isn't a Gym Leader.

Years
your point being besides that fact that Tropical Sunlight said that it was a gym leader

Elite Four and Gym Leaders aren't very different you see! But I just took a Genaric Guess!

Seems like you can't take some criticism. Pretty lame if you feel offended over something like this.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Seems like you can't take some criticism. Pretty lame if you feel offended over something like this.

who said that i felt offended about it?
what is with people today!

MOst people won't argue about this...
Im done talking about this in this thread at the least!

@ontopic: Loving progress!

Last edited:
Years
who said that i felt offended about it?
europeins think they are great!

Well, the way you are behaving right now kind of proves it. Europeans think they are great? Who said I think I'm great? Get over yourself, lol.

Anyway, I'm not gonna ruin this thread so this will be my last reply to your childish babble.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey, this looks quite good man. I only have one thing to say(or 10 xD), that grass tile you have is most definantly NOT GC's, it's Saurav's ;) Keep it up man, the tiles really seem to work together. Hope to see some updates, Luck~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Whoop i was right. *does a happy dance* Anyway role role. Can i reoccur like a spastic rival? Not like the main rival but a random rival who is always one step ahead until the 8th gym where you beat it first and that makes me unhappy and give up but give you one last final good battle? I would like my starting pokemon to be trapinch with my strongest pokemon in the enjd to be flygon. Otherwise the team you could build. If thats not acceptable then its ok il think of something.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Strike 3... You're out! :badsmile:

nah~ kidding. :P

anyways, I hope you will truly stick with this one, TS~
it's really a nice hack project~
if you got a new idea for creating another hack, why not insert it in this hack?

anyways, I wish ye good luck~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey, this looks quite good man. I only have one thing to say(or 10 xD), that grass tile you have is most definantly NOT GC's, it's Saurav's ;) Keep it up man, the tiles really seem to work together. Hope to see some updates, Luck~
Thanks.
You think the tile is Saurav's? OK, if you say so..

Whoop i was right. *does a happy dance* Anyway role role. Can i reoccur like a spastic rival? Not like the main rival but a random rival who is always one step ahead until the 8th gym where you beat it first and that makes me unhappy and give up but give you one last final good battle? I would like my starting pokemon to be trapinch with my strongest pokemon in the enjd to be flygon. Otherwise the team you could build. If thats not acceptable then its ok il think of something.
Acceptable. Name is Mitch, right? Or Mitchman?

1. Okay well... this is over im out! XD but first...
2. Yippe! Man this seems to be getting old... XD
okay im out!
Thanks, I'll VM you later.

Strike 3... You're out! :badsmile:

nah~ kidding. :P

anyways, I hope you will truly stick with this one, TS~
it's really a nice hack project~
if you got a new idea for creating another hack, why not insert it in this hack?

anyways, I wish ye good luck~
Thanks. Really, I appreciate it.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
Im going to guess for #2 again...
Sabrina
since there are only three female gym leaders fr/lg it must be her cuz she' s the last gym leader in the list! that it could be!

Still trying to figure out Giovani's Bro!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey I Guess 2 Is Lorelie or Agatha
Nope, Avatar Ryan guessed it :)

Im going to guess for #2 again...
Sabrina
since there are only three female gym leaders fr/lg it must be her cuz she' s the last gym leader in the list! that it could be!

Still trying to figure out Giovani's Bro!
Yup, it's her! You'll meet her in Grand Valley (Map Rating Thread), she'll heal your Pokemon.
Now... Your role?

Mitch. Anyway i cant wait to see this progress! Good luck and happy hacking. Just wondering but my sprite?
Your sprite? Do you have one? Or do you want me to use a specific one?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
No i dont i was wondering what would be used. Hmm i think ill make a sprite(lame one as i cant sprite) and maybe you could touch it up a bit. Otherwise ill think of something.

Back