• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, Chapter 2 is up for my fanfic!

I have no need for crediting Beta Readers, because they are 2 random guys in class who happen to be my friends. Yeah, they loved it, but they get tired of a chapter with over a thousand words. That's the rules to you.

So, where I left off:

Neo Kitai has returned from an unknown trip to Hoenn for 3 years and meets his child-hood friend Sarina Junsei, who likes him so much that she decides to join him. Neo looks at Sarina suspiciously and decides to give it a go for a week trip and if she can't handle it, she stays back. He then disappears into the night as darkness falls...​

delongbi

I C U
Years
Sad isn't it that I just discovered this forum existed?

Aw well.

Basically, my story is about a girl with psychic powers and a Mew...who ends up traveling with a bizarre girl and an undercover agent... though its a tad more complicated than that. This was my 1st fic and I started it about a year ago so the first few chapters are pretty cliche, but it gets better after chapter five or so... I think.

It can pobably be put in any genre; it has humor, but is mostly an adventure/ eventual romance.

I would really like some feedback on it, if anyone has the time and patience... it's pretty long and I've just posted chapter 8.

You can check it out by clicking on my poorly done signature picture below!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Sue PokeCommunity, database error. Again. That's why I couldn't post this chapter up.

Chapter 3 of Pokemon- Eternal Warrior I: Neo's Story is up and running! Oddly enough, barely anyone read this and posted a review. What, is it that bad!?

Where we left off:

Neo Kitai and Sarina Junsei left Ectureak City, just to find a trainer who has 2 terrible pokemon with her and (after a terrible loss against Neo) says that some guys sold them to her for a large sum. They decide to go hunt for the two men, who turn out to be from Team Rocket, but another trainer appears out of nowhere...​

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Damn Wii holding me back for a few extra days. At least Chapter 4 is up.

Yeah, see it right here.

Neo Kitai and Sarina Junsei are still on their journey after battling an unknown trainer and losing severely. As Sarina falls down, asleep, Neo takes her...​

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
Chapter 9 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is up.

A few days later...

And now so is Chapter 10.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I have made a new fanfiction called: PokeSpecial: Johto Journeys. Check it out it is based mostly on the Johto manga characters, but with my own made up story...Hope you enjoy.

Also, I have decided to quite all of my other stories and I will finish this story and it will be my best story yet!!

Dagzar

The Dreamer
Years
I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread!

*ahem* Anyways, chapters one and two are up for my Pokemon fanfiction, Mentor.

Summary (I knew making a summary would come in handy!): After being saddled with two ten-year-old brats and being sent out on her long overdue Pokemon journey, she can't help but wonder… is it worth it?

Obviously, it's a journey fanfic, but I hope you're not scared away at that little fact. ;)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
The second part of Neo's time in Cianwood is up. Yeah, this is the link!

Sarina Junsei woke up on top of a mountain and decided that she will not keep on going with Neo, no matter how hard will she try. Then, three fighters appear with a destiny...​

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Aaaaand Abomasnow II! pt. 1 has been released. I currently am in the process of making pt. 2 so standby for that this weekend too. Sorry for the loooong wait for chapters, but school has been crazy nowadays. Sooner or later I'll have free time.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Chapters One and Two of Metal Coat has been posted, and I assure you there was foreshadowing...

Bay

Years
Ack, sorry for the lateness of the announcement. Been very, very, busy. :/ However, here's Chapter 20 of NE, already molded for a week. XD

Chapter 20
Jacob's Discovery [Interlude]

Jacob stayed at a stranger named Matt's house who also has great interest in history. At first the two got along well, but then things took a different turn. To Jacob, history was alive for sure.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I have a new fanfic! Its called PokeSpecial: Johto(i think...) anyway check it out and we are currently on Chapter 2!

(Chapter 2 awaiting reviews)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Six
(The affable Archangel had forewarned Adam to beware.)​

Although Bill's first ally in Hoenn is no longer among the living, he makes another one in Officer Jenny, who struggles to protect him against the survivors of Mauville. Meanwhile, Rose, terrified by her brother's appearance, runs away into the dilapidated city... and right into an ixodida-infested pokémon center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back