• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 448
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kind of like mine?
I bet you wouldn't try to find weaknesses in his... >.>

I think I've watched 10 episodes of Bleach in one day before. XD
I don't think I've done a marathon of Bleach before.
I know I have on other anime. xD
That short-ish marathon of Kaze no Stigma yesterday was fun.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I've done a Bleach marathon before. When I was behind about 100 episodes.

I've officially watched like... 5 in the past few days though. For someone trying to keep up with senior year schoolwork it's not east to balance anime you know. (My school actually works us hard in senior year, unlike some schools.)

Time to read the new chapter...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Latest chapter.
Spoiler:

Latest episode
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Orihime has kinda been used as a "healing item" throughout the series really, her only real impact on the story was the whole getting kidnapped thing and of course being the loudest voice so almost dead Kurosaki-kun turned into super seiyan monster Kurosaki-kun.

Even though she had one of the best scenes
Spoiler:

and quotes in the series.
Spoiler:

Tis a shame that Kubo is set on having an Ichigo x Rukia ending really, Orihime will probably kill herself.

Years
Spoiler:

inorite. XD Heck yeah!

*Applause.*

This. *applause*[/FONT]

*takes a bow*

That short-ish marathon of Kaze no Stigma yesterday was fun.

I used to watch that. The concept is really nice, with the Spirit of the Wind and whatnot, it's just a shame the story has no definite plot, more like short fillers. =\ I'd like it if the series got an ongoing plot, with all elements shown having a connection somewhere. XD

and quotes in the series.
Spoiler:

Aww. First time I've seen that. :3

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
And my Zan is finished until i go back and edit it another day.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Orihime has kinda been used as a "healing item" throughout the series really, her only real impact on the story was the whole getting kidnapped thing and of course being the loudest voice so almost dead Kurosaki-kun turned into super seiyan monster Kurosaki-kun.

Tis a shame that Kubo is set on having an Ichigo x Rukia ending really, Orihime will probably kill herself.
Well, I don't know about that. Although, I kind of doubt Kubo will really get into Ichgio's romantic relationship.
I think if he does, Ichigo will end up with Orihime.
At this point, she ain't giving him up to anyone.
I'm hoping Kubo will finally make Rukia and Renji realize their love for each other. xD

Spoiler:
that's a pretty interesting zanpakuto.
Can the sealed form be thrown like a Batarang?! :D
Ya can't have a cape unless it's bad-***.
I think I already know who'd be her VA in the Bleach dubs. If Funimation did the dubs. xD

Did you post pictures of the zanpakuto spirit before?
Or did you post your zanpakuto before and I forgot to add it to the first post?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
There would have to be a pretty dramatic shift for Ichigo to suddenly have romantic feelings for Orihime me thinks, I hope there is but I can't see it myself. TBH there may not be an official pairing in Bleach anyway.

Indeed, well I posted just the stuff about the spirit part a few weeks ago.

I don't know who you're talking about as her VA as i've only seen a couple of Funi dubs.

Also just remembered to say, last panels of the latest chapter, mysterious soul reaper....i bet it's....
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
The first person that came to mind was Jamie Marchi.
She's provided some voices for...

• Natsuko (Desert Punk)
  • Rebecca (FMA: Bh)
  • Haruna (Negima)
  • Aki Hinata (Sgt. Frog)
  • Liz Tompson (Soul Eater)
  • Masane (Witchblade)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah Bleach "pairings" are all pretty vague... I think the closest to canon is
Spoiler:

It's funny though, because there are so many fanfics and stuff out there with pairings, and there's really barely any indication of a lot of those.

A lot of them are one sided like IchiHime. And some are a different sort of relationship, like HitsuHina. They're more like siblings, if anything.

EDIT:

I'm here to celebrate. NEXT WEEK IS THE TURN BACK THE PENDULUM ARC IN AMERICA!!! YAY!!! As it's my favorite arc, I'm SUPER EXCITED. Just wanted to drop a reminder for those in the USA who wanna watch... BECAUSE IT'S A SUPER AWESOME ARC. DESU.

...Yeah, that's really all for now. Sorry...!!

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Yo, What's up?
It's pretty quiet here, is there some kind of break i'm not aware of?
Perhaps a new topic will do the trick:
From all of the bleach characters, who has/what is your favorite zanpakuto?

Ilp said:
Is anyone here in England, and going to the London MCM Expo on the 28th of May? My sister and I are going (cosplaying as an Academy student, and Ulquiorra, respectively. Pics may be uploaded).

No
Do want pics.

Minchan said:
I wish I lived in the same place as you guys... But I live in NYC.

No, you don't, not when you live in NYC. I wouldn't mind living in NYC.

Either way, I haven't been to cons and such. The closed thing to cosplaying was my batman costume when I was younger. Mask and Cape ftw! Still have those though.

I think I've watched 10 episodes of Bleach in one day before. XD

*cough* 34 *cough*

Smile! said:
^Aizen is actually one of Urahara's pawn, and Ichigo is just another key to creating the Oken. He cannot fight Urahara, because Urahara has already planted a device or something inside Ichigo. Yoruichi is on Urahara's side, so that essentially places Soi Fon (and the whole Onmitsukido) on their side as well. Plus, Tessai is a badass Kido master. The Vizards, due to their indebtedness to Urahara, are also with them. The whole Aizen thing was because Urahara wanted to analyze battle skills of Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake (since those three are senior to him). There's actually another Hogyoku which is more powerful than the previous one. Even the previous one was an experimental Hogyoku that Urahara tested on Aizen. And he keeps a horde of Vasto Lorde in his basement. Howzat? XD

How did I miss this? Awesome XD

Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Minchan said:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
*sigh* I wish I lived in the same place as you guys... But I live in NYC. And I go to two cons per year and one other cosplay event that happens annually. But hey if anyone comes to NYC we should meet up. =D Or something. HAHAHA... Seriously though, I think it'd be cool if you guys came to the New York Anime Festival and Comic Con which is in the fall... I told you guys I organized the Bleach photoshoot there last year right?
When I do my tour of the US, you must take me there 8D

It's OBVIOUS that Bleach will have an Ichigo X Yoruichi X Isshin ending.
I quite like it.
The whole Demon/Vampire thing is a really cool concept to base a zanpakutou spirit around.

Yo, What's up?
It's pretty quiet here, is there some kind of break i'm not aware of?
Perhaps a new topic will do the trick:
No, we all just died.

It's been a while since I thought about this. I like Senbonzakura for being both offensive and defensive; really versatile zanpakutous are really nice. I like the concept of Wabisuke, being able to double an object's weight by hitting it. That's all I can think of off the top of my head XD

Do want pics.
My Lieutenant is perving on me, eh?

Either way, I haven't been to cons and such. The closed thing to cosplaying was my batman costume when I was younger. Mask and Cape ftw! Still have those though.
D'aww.

Years
No, we all just died.

My sister and I are going (cosplaying as an Academy student, and Ulquiorra, respectively.)

Quite so.

Good luck trying to be Ulquiorra. XD

Kyoukaku Sode no Shirayuki. ^.^ I love the name, the release command, and the released state. Granted, the abilities are just a weaker version of Hyourinmaru, but the names are cool.

I also like Senbonzakura. More so Byakuya, actually, because I love it whenever he goes bankai. It's sorta cool. XD

I used to like Hyourinmaru too, I think, but the anime uses it a lot so it gets boring over time. =\

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I have a strong hatred of Toshiro Hitsugaya but Hyourinmaru is definitely one of the best Zans in the series.

Ruri'iro Kujaku belonging to Yumichika is fabulous, especially when he uses the kido ability.

Hanatarō's Zan was funny, i actually took the idea of blood powering up mine from his. I loved when his randomly turned into the canon.

Well, I like a lot of them but my favourite two are these. Tobiume and Haineko belonging to the annoying Momo and slightly less annoying, but only slightly Rangiku.
Spoiler:

Years
^lol. "I knew it, you're flat." XP

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just read the two latest chapters:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Finally some Orihime power development.

Damn, I was sure the colour pages were going to show the mysterious shinigami, Kubo trolling as usual I see.

As for the anime....next week Kenny v Kenny. :o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I should start watching the anime again. I stopped watching after Ichigo beat Aizen, so I'm pretty sure I have quite a bit of catching up do. :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
After he beat Aizen there was a load of individual filler episodes which are probably not worth your time, the new arc on the other hand probably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back