• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] pokemon re_imagined. (fith gym demo)

should i nerf down the gym leader?

• yes. they are frustrating

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • no. a challenge every now and then is nice

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
ok so I tried to open my save file & the game just crashes???
i uploaded it again and media fire didn't showed a error this time but I'm still scared so please tell me quickly if this link doesn't work too so i do some stuff all over again.

sharzin

Years
if anyone wants this game to have voice acting tell me to make a new thread for voice talents.

sharzin

Years
pokemon re-imagined voice talents. OPEN

i wanted my game to have something special about it and then it got to me. voice acting! so i wanna ask pokecommunity to help me by taking roles and doing voice overs for characters or at least tell me whether this game should have voice actings in the first place or not.

so here is the rules:
at the open roles part i show a picture of the character and then a line told by him/her. you should pm me the sound file and if i liked it you are accepted and i give you all the lines said by the characters and you should give me all the sound files as separate sound files in a .zip folder and for sake of convenience the naming of those files should be in pattern of (character's name. number of line) for example for the third line said by vincent it should be like "vincent 3".

open roles:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Having voice acting in a fan-game is an interesting concept, but it's going to be really difficult to pull off. There are a couple of things that you'd need to take into consideration.

You'd need to have pretty good writing in order to pull this off well, otherwise the dialogue will seem really out of place and unnatural. And when it's voice acted, it's so much more noticeable.

The filesize is going to increase quite a bit. You're definitely going to have a few hundred lines (a few thousand if you do all NPC characters as well) and that's definitely going to stack up.

Consistency might be a challenge - you could end up with a VA that has a good quality mic, and someone that has a really crappy mic. The difference between the two would definitely be noticeable and not entirely pleasant.

All in all, I think it's an idea worth merit, but it's going to take a lot of time and effort to make sure it all works. You'd likely need someone who has a lot of writing experience to help make the dialogue work, a way to make all the files fit in the game without making it massive in size, and a way to get people who have a good voice and a good mic to go with it.

sharzin

Years
just wanted to tell you this project is still alive but it have a big problem: my computer's monitor have burned so i can't access my save file and there is no computer with a save file close to where i was. will you wait until we buy a new monitor or should i upload the last version so someone plays it and tell me his pokemons' levels at spoiler alert:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

sharzin

Years
read the description under the download link.
(also that voice acting thing was a stupid idea)

sharzin

Years
as a matter of fact reshiram embodies the truth.
but as you might know... another name for truth is reality...
ergo. by capturing reshiram i have gained control over reality.
qgdbxh08hdo1atrzg.jpg

and when that happens...
you might question the reality and existence.

Last edited:
Back