• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There are no Pokemon in FireRed that can learn both Cross Chop, Psychic, and Hypnosis that can breed with Psyduck. The only Pokemon that can is Smeargle, but you'll have to trade from Emerald somehow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2010
There are no Pokemon in FireRed that can learn both Cross Chop, Psychic, and Hypnosis that can breed with Psyduck. The only Pokemon that can is Smeargle, but you'll have to trade from Emerald somehow.

If I had a Smeargle could it breed with a Psyduck/Golduck?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Does anyone know all the gift pokemon in LeafGreen? I think it is:

-Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander - Pallet Town
-Eevee - Celadon City
-Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan - Saffron City
-Lapras - Silph Co.

Is this correct? If not, which others can I get, and where?

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
Years
Does anyone know all the gift pokemon in LeafGreen? I think it is:

-Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander - Pallet Town
-Eevee - Celadon City
-Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan - Saffron City
-Lapras - Silph Co.

Is this correct? If not, which others can I get, and where?

There's also the Fossils. Aerodactyl from Pewter City Mueseum and the other's from Mt.Moon (Only can obtain one) Then fly over to Cinnabar Island and go to the labs and you get them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Pokemon FireRed

I recently beat FireRed, but I sort of rushed so I beat it without taking advantage of everything it had to offer. Now I want to sell it and try out Ruby.
None of this is a problem.
I bought the game for $30, and it's really in good condition, with no scratches or marks except the little ones that come from sliding it in and out of the SP. The sticker isn't even peeling.
My problem is this (and I'm aware of the dickness of it): Should I try to sell it now and probably be able to make my $30 back, or should I save it for when it's rarer or something and make more money, because of it's condition? Please help me out.

TapouT

this
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
[E] Best places to train / make $? /help!

Okay I just picked up emerald again after a very long time(not even 100 hours yet, on my only save ever) and I was wondering a few things. I only have one level 100 pokemon and like two level 80's the rest range from 50+, so I am wondering what are the BEST places to train your pokemon that are level 50+. Please be specific as I haven't played in a long time so knowing exactly where the best training spots are would be GREAT for me.

Also what is the best way to make some cash? I pretty much battled all the random trainers and such so really thats no way to make any income. So what are the best ways to make some quick cash?

Thanks and if you couldn't tell this is for emerald and please be as detailed as you can with answers. Also I completed most of the story, beat all the trainers and have 8 badges, I encountered rayquaza (didn't cap him @ the cave) and not sure whats next as I have NO clue. I just know ever grande city is 'grey' when I try to fly there if that helps.

Thanks!

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
in ruby, is latios' nature set, like suicune's is in leaf green?
or will i be able to soft reset to get a better nature?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Well then if it's grey, why don't you try and go there on foot? Surf? o_o

Also, rebattling the Interviewers has been confirmed by maths by some guy to be better EXP and $ than anything else.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
How /exactly/ did the cloning glitch work? I understand how to do it, but what actually caused the Pokemon to duplicate?

Edit: this is in Emerald.

TapouT

this
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
Well then if it's grey, why don't you try and go there on foot? Surf? o_o

Also, rebattling the Interviewers has been confirmed by maths by some guy to be better EXP and $ than anything else.

I tried surfing there but I didn't see any entrance, how are you supposed to get it?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
You go as far to the east as possible after going south from Mossdeep, then you just keep going down and following the east border. It's not hard to miss a giant passage which leads to a waterfall.

TapouT

this
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
You go as far to the east as possible after going south from Mossdeep, then you just keep going down and following the east border. It's not hard to miss a giant passage which leads to a waterfall.

I found the waterfall but there is no way in, only thing I can do is bounce into it.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
3rd Generation Link Question!

Hello, just a quick question about 3rd gen linking compatability !

I know I can TRADE between FR/LG and Ruby/Sapphire (not sure about Emerald)..

But can I battle between FR/LG and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Just wondering because my pals have Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald but I much prefer 1st Gen and would like to battle them!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back