• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
oh cool :)

and yea the lv 100s but it said not all are lv 100s so i assumed those werent. are the lv100s not tradable?
No, it's not that, I had them all lv100, but lost them all, I caught them again, and if you want them lv100, I will level them up for you!! But 1 thing, they are on my 4th gen game til I get another w / b game!!
Yes I do have an AR I use to clone.
Do you have a working code you could give me for black??

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
No, it's not that, I had them all lv100, but lost them all, I caught them again, and if you want them lv100, I will level them up for you!! But 1 thing, they are on my 4th gen game til I get another w / b game

oh ok. i can lv them up, you dont have to go through the trouble. your already doing enough for me as is :)
im on 4th gen btw.

MarioManH

top kek
Years
I hope you can clone soon cause I really want this:

Shiny Glaceon lv100 Modest Checked
HP 248
Atk. 135
Def. 232
Sp. Atk. 392
Sp. Def. 212
Spd. 180

Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Barrier, Mirror Coat

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I hope you can clone soon cause I really want this:

Shiny Glaceon lv100 Modest Checked
HP 248
Atk. 135
Def. 232
Sp. Atk. 392
Sp. Def. 212
Spd. 180

Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Barrier, Mirror Coat

I can clone and transfer after I trade with Mufasa for you!! :)

Mufasa, use the egg move fc and meet me there for those please!! :)

Back