• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Next Poster! (Rebooted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Julian the Cute Oshawott will frisk you, if he finds any confidential information he will throw you in jail.

ShadowExcadrill, Xulek or GreenGoblin, face my cute Oshawott!

Years
OK my little Julian, frisk him now. What's this? Confidential information coming from Wikileaks? Sorry, ShadowExcadrill but you are going to jail!

Xulek, face me now...

Years
Sorry, but Shadadrill (ShadowExcadrill) has gone to jail for failing a frisk search.

Xulek, please don't be "him"... (my cute Oshawott's namesake)

Years
What a relief, that would have been troublesome...

Xulek, want to rate my latest song post or come to the Celebrations thread?
(Tyler is celebrating my anniversary)

Years
No, he's still in jail after failing that frisk search. Julian the Cute Oshawott discovered Shadadrill was hiding confidential information released by WikiLeaks.

Xulek, you must be frisked...

Years
OK guys, Hikari is back after she endured a major blackout, taking her offline for 3 hours.

Darkpokeball, face my cute Oshawott...

TY

Nope , its meh, who just broke out of jail and im declaring war to ya all on Tiberian Sun ...

mehehehe

Hikari, show up...

TY

I wont let me frisk, when i dont have anything...

Hikari, gimme a reason to frisk meh...

Years
My Cute Oshawott has to check for suspicious files you might be hiding. What's this? Another batch of 'em documents leaked by 'em WikiLeaks? Sorry, back to jail for you.

ShadowExcadrill, give me a reason why you should not go to jail for failing this search...

TY

A reason... Well i need to raise my win streak for TS atm

Xulek, come here for jail time

TY

Nope, not Hikari, but i will take the Oshawott...

Hikari, gimme one reason for not decalring war with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back