The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art Studio
Showcase My life-size statue of Lapras was a super-fun hit, so I'm making a WHOLE TEAM! :D

Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Old September 23rd, 2017 (6:40 PM). Edited September 23rd, 2017 by Clawsandtalons.
~*~ We're Building Monsters Here ~*~
    Nature: Quirky
    Hey everyone! Last month I finished and displayed the life-size Lapras statue I had been working on over the summer and it was such a hit that I decided I wanted to do more of them! I call it Project All-Stars and I currently have a pool of 70 Pokemon that will eventually get narrowed down to a team of 5 to join our happy Lappy and with the possibility of even more! I'm super-excited and hope that the community will enjoy the project and the results too!

If anyone here would like to see the Kickstarter I made with more details about Project All-Stars please feel free to take a look! I'd be super thankful to anyone who wants to share the link around! :D Peace out fellow Trainers! May Pokemon walk among us!
    (I'm fresh to this community so I can't post a link right now, my project is easily findable on kickstarter using any of the title words in combination: Project All-Stars: Life-size Pokemon Statues!)
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg IMG_6650.jpg‎ (835.5 KB, 33 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: jpg IMG_6657.jpg‎ (946.5 KB, 27 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 16th, 2017 (8:57 AM).
      Nature: Calm
      Oh. My. Goodness. That is so awesome! I definitely am interested in the details. I wish I had that in my backyard for me(and the kids) haha. :) You did a great job!
      Old November 29th, 2017 (2:16 PM).
        Woah that's a great statue!!! Looking forward to see the others!

Quick Reply