Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Draconius GO

Old August 24th, 2017 (9:29 PM).
Definitely something
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
I broke my collarbone when I was 3
Flaunt your personality"
🦊Fensbuck🦌

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 25th, 2017 (5:30 AM).
Gone For a While

Nature: Brave
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan View Post
    I broke my collarbone when I was 3
    How did you break it?
    Old August 25th, 2017 (9:29 AM).
    Definitely something
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
    How did you break it?
    I don't remember, supposedly I tripped and fell
    Old August 25th, 2017 (10:10 AM). Edited August 25th, 2017 by Inkblots.

Nature: Calm
      Opening a gate to grab a horse out of a paddock. Someone had left a rope tied to the gate, which the horses had been playing with, and somehow they managed to pull the gate off its hinges without actually knocking the gate over, so everything seemed fine. I pushed the gate open, and it started falling over. I immediately grabbed the gate, thinking the wind had caught it and it was swinging open - I didn't realize it was actually falling over until I landed on top of it.

Badly bruised my knees and shins, but the worst was that the middle finger on my right hand "caught" on one of the bars. I'm pretty double-jointed so luckily it didn't snap, but it did bend back so far that it briefly dislocated and I got an emulsion fracture above the second knuckle (the tendon pulled a chunk of bone loose). Luckily the tendon didn't pull the bone away completely so I didn't need surgery or anything, just had to have a brace on it for about two months. There's still a small lump on that finger right above the knuckle.

It's now the only one of my fingers that actually behaves like it's supposed to and doesn't bend backwards lol (all my others bend backwards slightly at the second and third knuckle when I fully extend my fingers, and all three knuckles bend backwards fairly dramatically if I'm pushing on something. I've actually considered getting braces for my thumbs because they bend backwards almost 90 degrees at the first knuckle, so I can't use them to put significant pressure on anything)
      Old August 26th, 2017 (1:32 PM). Edited September 1st, 2017 by MartyTheGliscor.

Nature: Adamant
        So, the worst injury I've had was when I was playing Airsoft with my friend Tristan and a few of our other buddies by an abandoned factory that's around a mile from where I live. Tristan is a sniper, by the way. So we were kind of patrolling the factory, looking for a way to get to the catwalk that was above pretty much everything.
        Now the airsoft gun I use is an ICS-91 Galil ARM, and Tristan uses an SSG24 Rifle. We found a staircase that led to a room with a door, and on the other side of that door, lo and behold, was a small platform connected to the catwalk. We stayed on the platform for a good couple minutes before we saw someone, and then two more people came. Tristan shot 2 of them, but the third one spotted us, along with a fourth and fifth who got there shortly after.
        Tristan couldn't get a good line of sight on them, so I helped him out and put some shots down range. I backed up a bit far and ended up falling 10-12 feet off the platform. I landed on my back, and my leg bent back and under me.

Basically what I did is I dislocated my knee, and at the same time broke my Fibula. It was hella painful.
        And I'm still in the cast.
        Old August 26th, 2017 (4:56 PM). Edited August 26th, 2017 by ShinyUmbreon189.
        VLONE coming soon

Nature: Relaxed
          Abdominal surgery.. Exploratory surgery at that so they cut through ALL my muscles of my abs. Never again please.

Quick Reply