Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

TrollandToad.com

Old September 8th, 2017 (7:41 PM). Edited September 8th, 2017 by Leafsfan.

Nature: Lax
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
    You know, I wasn't going to say anything but **** it. I really hate these posts that are designed specifically to make people who do something or have some trait feel inferior. I don't think a person who likes to sleep cuddling something is less "adult" if they can then get up in the morning, go to work/class and get their **** done. That's certainly more adult than going out of your way to demean people on the internet for something inconsequential.

/end rant
    I'm pretty sure you missed the point of, or failed to read my original post. I myself sleep with a stuffed animal, which is pictures somewhere on this thread, and I am simply asking others if they do the same. You have come here and taking a harmless and inviting topic and have tried to, using your own insecurities, turn it into something negative and anger filled.

I respect most opinions but with yours as negative, rude, and important as it was, has no place on a thread like this. Shame on you for trying to take something happy and positive and turn it into something negative.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 8th, 2017 (8:02 PM).
    • Platinum Tier
    • Discord Moderoid

mate he's on your side
    leave it be

Quick Reply