• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC&G Suggestions Box

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
just-out-of-reach.gif

Hey, Fanclubbers! Your awesome party mod Meganium here. I'd like to open up a feedback/suggestion thread to all regulars as well as to the general public. I am wide open for any suggestions as well as ideas to improve Fan Clubs & Groups! I know that...lately I haven't done much to the section, and I'm willing to change that! However, I cannot do it alone, so that's where YOU come in.

Here are some things I am willing to propose!

Trivia Events - With the success of this past Get-Together event hosted by Sonata & I, I was thinking of doing somewhat of a monthly or bi-monthly trivia event to get the whole community involved. I was so happy to see people enjoyed said event, so I wanted to see if I could make it an actual thing here in FC&G!

Emblems - What do you guys think? Personally I haven't seen people request emblems to be rewarded/uploaded & such. Just wanted to see what's everyone's opinion on emblems being part of the clubs.

Club of the month - I'm willing to bring this back for next month because of the surplus of clubs we've gotten lately (maybe because it's summer?). So, new club of the month will be back for August. HOWEVER, if I were to put up a poll, would anyone vote for a club?

General Forum Ettiquette - Is there anything you want me to improve? (other than "lol be more active", "needs moar clubs, meggerz", "y u so rood, meggy?").

Stickies - Thoughts on the Approval system? Help Desk? Any changes I should make on the rules/club guide?

Month-long events (i.e. Club Nightmare, Club Holly Jolly) - would anyone like to see these return? :D

Also, if you have ANY other suggestions for future events, or ideas to improve, tell me! Again, I am open to pretty much anything. I swear, I won't laugh like Jimmy Fallon below. Seriously.

giphy.gif

Thanks guys!

~Meganium

Back