• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have discovered that Prankster!Sableye is great for stalling. So long as Will-O-Wisp hits I can continue Recovering/Calm Minding/occasionally Shadow Balling and I'm all good <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sounds like my room unless my parents clean it :B Which they will do when I'm with my dad for the weekend XD; /I swear I'll do fine in college, really!

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I don't know what to post so, here's a picture of a monkey.

zakhar.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Think that I'm gonna challenge the E4 and Red on my HG game then stop for a bit, finding myself rotating Tyranitar, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, and Blaziken on my team quite often when I have Dragonite, Zapdos, Blastoise, and Feraligatr already fitted in. Maybe Tyranitar and Snorlax and leave the rest of my guys to be trained in White sometime.

<Has nothing else relevant to talk about like usual.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ergh. THIS IS DISTRESSING.

lotta-thinking%28b%29.gif

See here, I hate it when my professor gets a little 'twitch' in his nose. Its like... he wants to sneeze or somethin'. Its pretty... awkward. Furthermore, he sure doesn't give a lot of detail in class! /and there's a test coming up, FFFF

lotta-badmood%28b%29.gif

ITS SO... SO... SO..

lotta-mad%28b%29.gif

RECKGIVEN!

lotta-shy%28b%29.gif

Wait, that means 'ya reckon' in Lotta's language... haha. ^^;;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Fff it isn't as bad as when the vice principal sticks his head into the classroom. It's so scary ;; And I'm not liking how I have to do work for SAT/ACT prep. when I'm NOT GONNA BE TAKING THE DAMN THINGS ANYMORE. The site our teacher requires us to go on is mostly for that, and while she did try to get me to look at college admissions tips, I've been accepted to all the schools I applied to, I'm not applying to anymore, and I know how to pay for college thanks to my parents >_>; The only thing that site might be useful for is teaching me how to interview for a job.

Also just updated my Sun RMT. Had to do it on a TextEdit file so my English teacher wouldn't notice.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's not the best RP, but I joined because it was the first and I wanna make the section successful (not to mention I have no ideas other than my Madoka/Pokemon one atm), so it's your call~

Meanwhile I've got quite a few people to reply to on Dreamwidth XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What manga is that I want to read it. /and just picked up Kuroshitsuji too, fff

Sorry, Nica ;; I had to switch classes and my English teacher was also ridiculously close by so I couldn't stay on without worrying about her seeing PO.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I forgive you. All is well. Doronjo, I did it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's B Gata H Kei. I would definitely suggest reading it over watching, there arr 300 chapters but most of them are onlt 4 or 5 pages long. Black Butler eh? fabulous guys and demons, I should read that sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have PO on my computer. Maybe I should actually open it someday and try to join in. :V All I have are my joke teams though.

fff. My stomach just growled. Maybe I should also get something to eat. |D;;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You should :3 Not right now though because it's dead-ish. Buuut later on maybe! Around 9pm-ish for you or so?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... I'm probably going to be busy with irl things around that time. So idk. I need to try to get online sometime tonight so Kratos-Mun can hand me back a revised version of my application. Then I need to send it along to Emil-Mun and hope to get it back i time, hahaha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, I got an assignment in Psychology and so I hope the people I haven't tagged don't come on and notice I haven't replied to them yet. ...Though, at least I still have a few people to respond to else if it were only one person I'd worry that they thought I was leaving them out. But this is probably the best time to tag them since at home I'm doing other stuff, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. Hopefully they're understanding that sometimes you're just busy, and you get to as many tags as you can. Kratos-Mun thinks I'm awesome because I've been like the most understanding person ever. :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back