• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Yes, I defended Sparkin, but not for personal reasons. He suggested an idea on how to play the game, and like GP said, it wasn't particularly smart. So naturally people disagreed with it. He didn't push or argue for us to agree with it. In my opinion, it wasn't scummy.

[VOTE] purplecicada because God forbid anyone defends another player in this game.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
> enters place
> looks around for dank memes
> git a pic of ded gorilla
> git out

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Was kinda busy earlier. I think Sparkin's plan could work, but I don't think Cop should out D1. Maybe when he/she finds mafia, cop could out and be protected by the trapper, although that would only lead to cop's death if mafia does decide to take that risk.

Nero

I like it.
Years
But isn't Harambe a normie meme as opposed to minion memes which are just extremely ironic
Not a lot to say here either. I also think we should put aside Sparkin's tactic for later if it wasn't already a dominant enough opinion. Harambe died for our sins. Don't think voting Nicki's worth it even if her scumreads are sucky, she doesn't look very maf-like. Dicks out for harambe.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
hm, purple's vote was a joke vote, sparkin's idea could be useful.
Is there really any reason to vote anyone right now besides random voting?

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
hm, purple's vote was a joke vote, sparkin's idea could be useful.
Is there really any reason to vote anyone right now besides random voting?

I don't know why, but something about this bugs me. Could just be because you're a new player, but the summarising and pointless questions don't sit right with me.

It's day 1, so there isn't a lot we can do beside random vote and attempt to get scumreads from the reactions. That being said, I'm still keeping my vote on Nicki. This 'players-who-defend-other-players-must-be-scum' mentality annoys me a little bit. Yeah, I get that the mafia are bound to defend each other, but you can always ask questions and make a decision based on the response you get. I dunno.

I guess this is what you call a "pet-peev"? :thonk:

Mr. James

I do agree that they have not contributed as much, but I do see it as a search for information, if they are indecise about their votings. However, I do think that it is a good idea to be aware of their actions.

If I may, [Vote] gimmepie as my own random vote. I shall retract if you do feel ofended or endangered in any way.

Years
I do agree that they have not contributed as much, but I do see it as a search for information, if they are indecise about their votings. However, I do think that it is a good idea to be aware of their actions.

If I may, [Vote] gimmepie as my own random vote. I shall retract if you do feel ofended or endangered in any way.

I mean, I'm being a bit of a hypocrite here but I do already have Nicki's vote on me xD

Years
Honestly, I disagree with Sparkin's idea as well, but it was a suggestion. I feel like that in itself isn't really enough to put a vote on him. Although, I could see that as a maf trying to mess the town up, it's a bit of a stretch.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
I don't know why, but something about this bugs me. Could just be because you're a new player, but the summarising and pointless questions don't sit right with me.

It's day 1, so there isn't a lot we can do beside random vote and attempt to get scumreads from the reactions. That being said, I'm still keeping my vote on Nicki. This 'players-who-defend-other-players-must-be-scum' mentality annoys me a little bit. Yeah, I get that the mafia are bound to defend each other, but you can always ask questions and make a decision based on the response you get. I dunno.

I guess this is what you call a "pet-peev"? :thonk:

Well i apologize if you feel that way. I just tend to summarize things.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
well we've been going in circles and I think we've established Sparkin had good intentions but not the best idea so lets move on

heading to bed soon and the phase should change while I'm asleep so i'll drop a vote on Bard who's been unusually quiet. [vote] bardothren

(nek minit people vote me for being quiet.. difference being I'm always quiet D1 so nothing to read into there thx)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
[Vote]Swiftie For Taylor Swift and because no one has voted them yet.

tumblr_ovdeplW1ev1roxle0o1_500.gif

Back