• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zoofia: The Animals' Rebellion

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
those puns are so sealy. :')

the penguins visited me! btw. it was amusing.
miah and charlie brown didn't visit anyone.
so rn i'm slightly counting them for possible seals.

On the other hand, 3/4 of the mafia don't have visiting roles (and I'm unsure if the penguin mentions the mafia kill as a visit for each mafia member, but possibly), as well as the miller, agent, and the Vigilante didn't kill anyone last night

Years
On the other hand, 3/4 of the mafia don't have visiting roles (and I'm unsure if the penguin mentions the mafia kill as a visit for each mafia member, but possibly), as well as the miller, agent, and the Vigilante didn't kill anyone last night

It does rule them out for one possible role though and I think at least somewhat increases the odds of them being innocent. Either way I'm liking that Chura came forward with the info, it's a good sign imo. So town lean there.

Sparkin

Anyway, [Cage] purplecicada. Idk if bugs count as animals

It's Day 1, so best to start heating this up

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Townreading Kitty as well for coming forward with what was revealed to her

Won't be online tomorrow so gonna leave a random [cage] aeternum since he hasn't posted yet

Years
Looking back at it, Ishi is basically parroting and not saying anything else. At this stage I'm going to throw a vote on him for that.

[cage] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
12 hours left and I'm missing a lot of votes, get to cagin'!

Spoiler:

note: i pinged you even if you did vote

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
[Cage] Melody, just a randovote.

Nobody wants to comment even on my thoughts on Ishi?

I see your reasoning, but it's D1, and to me he isn't the only one that didn't contribute (for example, look at me). If you've got something more I didn't get, spew it out so I may see why.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Looking back at it, Ishi is basically parroting and not saying anything else. At this stage I'm going to throw a vote on him for that.

[cage] Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Wait.... what? That's basically a stretch lol. I'm not the only one not contributing much. See L'Belle's and Hyper's posts for example. Besides, I just don't have much to say, especially when this D1 is the quiet type.

That said, rand vote[Cage] Hyper Morian

Years
Wait.... what? That's basically a stretch lol. I'm not the only one not contributing much. See L'Belle's and Hyper's posts for example. Besides, I just don't have much to say, especially when this D1 is the quiet type.

That said, rand vote[Cage] Hyper Morian

True, but L'Belle and Hyper's lack of day one activity aren't really uncharacteristic while I tend to associate you with more active participation. I won't say it's not a stretch but I feel like I've got more reason to vote you than I do to random vote.

Sparkin

gimmepie, Kitty, Nakuzami, Hypermorian, purplecicada, Desinishon, Miah and Desox.

Fuck logics, I'm townreading them for now
[Uncage] purplecicada

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
True, but L'Belle and Hyper's lack of day one activity aren't really uncharacteristic while I tend to associate you with more active participation. I won't say it's not a stretch but I feel like I've got more reason to vote you than I do to random vote.

Well, I'm typically less participative in game starts due to the scarcity of information.

For your previous comments tho, I feel townish vibes, so I don't hold anything against you.

Back