• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Box: A Christmafia Event

Years
opening-ribbon_png_11.png

Dear Snails

Now you can vote. A lot more boxes went out this time so things should get far more lively this night phase.

The Rules
1. All PC/UG rules apply.
2. Do not PM share.
3. You may not discuss the specifics of this game outside the thread. This does not apply to mafia chat.
4. If you fail to vote twice in a row, you will be removed from the game. This also applies to failing to give away a gift twice in a row.
5. All Phases are 24 hours.
6. You may not post during this thread outside of the Day Phase or Dawn Phase. Lynch votes may not be placed during the Dawn Phase.
7. Votes should be formatted as [Verb] Username

The Players

aeternum
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Miah
Nero
L'Belle
Desinishon
Bardothren
Pecilia as the Grinch
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Nakuzami as a Villager
Desox
Bidoof FTW
EvilChameleon as a Villager
Syn
Melody
mew_nani

From The Guy That Did That Thing That Time

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So do you want to read the thread and at least feign towniness or is that explanation supposed to be your defense.

purplecicada

Ultimate Swordswoman
Years
Just gonna do this so I don't get modkilled - will do an actual vote later (pls lord blarzigord don't kill me)
[arrest] Kiyotaka Ishimaru (im trying to do puns related to usernames ffft)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
The lack of roles seems to be really slowing us down...I feel like we are all trying not to act too towny so we won't get killed before we get a role.

However, it seems like we may get some info from Bard tomorrow night. I'm interested in hearing why Bidoof is being so trigger happy on Melody. Why is that, Bidoof?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
The lack of roles seems to be really slowing us down...I feel like we are all trying not to act too towny so we won't get killed before we get a role.

However, it seems like we may get some info from Bard tomorrow night. I'm interested in hearing why Bidoof is being so trigger happy on Melody. Why is that, Bidoof?

I'm trigger happy? I didn't even vote. Her defense was weak and your idea of me being trigger happy is a reach at best.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Just gonna do this so I don't get modkilled - will do an actual vote later (pls lord blarzigord don't kill me)
[arrest] Kiyotaka Ishimaru (im trying to do puns related to usernames ffft)

I don't see that you got warned, but I realize that I also need to fulfill such a requirement as I was absent the whole of last phase.

[Capture] purplecicada

Not OMGUS, but I wanted to do a pun too though I didn't get if there was actually a pun.

On Melody, I think she could either be town or not, but I don't think her stacking really indicates her alignment. It feels that her reaction is genuine though.

Doof and JD seem to be weirdly feeling aggressive tho imo. FoS on them, I guess.

purplecicada

Ultimate Swordswoman
Years
I received a warning in Doof's game so I just did a placeholder '6/7am just finished a game and I want to sleep' vote in games so I didn't actually get modkilled in any of them. Also, I guess you could call that a pun seeing as people catch insects.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
[Put out] Melody

I KNOW Melody has been online, yet she still doesn't reply to this thread, even though we asked her to, and she is being suspected. She is actively ignoring this and it doesn't sit well with me.

Years

Dear Snails

Such an unprecedented level of activity :O
It is now dusk, start sending those gifts!

Melody died. She was a Villager.

The Rules
2. Do not PM share.
3. You may not discuss the specifics of this game outside the thread. This does not apply to mafia chat.
4. If you fail to vote twice in a row, you will be removed from the game. This also applies to failing to give away a gift twice in a row.
6. You may not post during this thread outside of the Day Phase or Dawn Phase. Lynch votes may not be placed during the Dawn Phase.

The Players

aeternum
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Miah
Nero
L'Belle
Desinishon
Bardothren
Pecilia as the Grinch
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Nakuzami as a Villager
Desox
Bidoof FTW
EvilChameleon as a Villager
Syn
Melody as a Villager
mew_nani

Mildly Annoyed

Last edited:
Years

Dear Snails

It's night time and things are starting to liven up. Expect the body count to start getting steeper.

Roles in game: 4
Players with roles: 3
Items in game: 2
Players with items: 2

The Rules
2. Do not PM share.

The Players

aeternum
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Miah
Nero
L'Belle
Desinishon
Bardothren
Pecilia as the Grinch
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan