• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
5: So where is everyone right now? Anyone in a group or is anyone scattered? Dusk is going to probably bump into someone and ask for food. I'll make my first post tomorrow morning, so does anyone want Dusk to approach?

From what I can gather everyone is on his own, except for TornZero, ytfeL and Baloth, who are Joint Posting, and Fuyu and Mr. Mammoth are going to do the same kind of post anytime soon. Khawill (Sara Lain) is in Petalburgh Woods, Stingray (Jerome Kerensky) and PsychoJigglypuff (Becky Banks) are in Petalburgh, and everyone else is somewhere around Route 101 and Oldale Town, I believe.

So, yah, who wants to get asked for some food by Sir. Akio? :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
From what I can gather everyone is on his own, except for TornZero, ytfeL and Baloth, who are Joint Posting, and Fuyu and Mr. Mammoth are going to do the same kind of post anytime soon. Khawill (Sara Lain) is in Petalburgh Woods, Stingray (Jerome Kerensky) and PsychoJigglypuff (Becky Banks) are in Petalburgh, and everyone else is somewhere around Route 101 and Oldale Town, I believe.

So, yah, who wants to get asked for some food by Sir. Akio? :D

Eh, what? You mean my character, not me?

I suppose some female character might spark up a love interest with him, though this is questionable because it seems a lot of the characters are too young (Dusk is 18) and it might seem rather awkward. Then again, that awkwardness could be amusing. There is a borderline here, because Dusk might see a younger girl and treat her like a child.

Yes, that's right, this "bad boy" is the very embodiment of teenage angst!

Still awaiting an answer: anyone wanna have their character run into by Dusk?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't want to have my character run into Dusk. lol Not yet ;D I have a Lotad to catch first, I think!

I love how people are joint posting in this RP :D

Khawill

<3
Years
Well I wouldn't care, I do say that the no fighting thing is a bit saddening, but I do have food. She just walked into the woods, so there shouldn't be any problem finding her.

Additionally, maybe the first Team Gaia encounter, should be in the woods, you know just like the game.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm waiting on my first post until someone says they want to run into him. I need to know where they are and what they're doing, etc. I'm also unfamiliar with Hoenn (literally the /only/ region I don't know fully).

Also, if Gaia shows up in that forest, expect a brutal encounter with Dusk. Anyone who sees might start to be scared of him.

And perhaps that opportunity can be used to show the effects of BURST Hearts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
To get to know what the other characters are doing and where they are, just read their posts? And there are pictures of the ares in the chapters along with descriptions so even if you aren't super familiar with that region you should be quite fine. I evolve the routes in my mind to be more vivid and realistic anyways.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
The first part of the first major event has been posted, while not really in Petalburgh Woods. You do get a chance of spotting and maybe fighting one of the Seven Warriors (which can't really be defeated yet) wherever you want, in case you're asking, you're free to choose this Braviary Warrior's moveset, but be reasonable, we don't want him using Growl, do we?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
The first part of the first major event has been posted, while not really in Petalburgh Woods. You do get a chance of spotting and maybe fighting one of the Seven Warriors (which can't really be defeated yet) wherever you want, in case you're asking, you're free to choose this Braviary Warrior's moveset, but be reasonable, we don't want him using Growl, do we?

I think I could have Dusk interact. Of course, battling is not an option, seeing as the only object of importance on Dusk is his BURST Heart.

Maybe he could see the birdman, fuse (perfect opportunity to show a fusion) and then try to attack him but miss? Especially since Poochyena's skill is Intimidate, surely the birdman would just flee?

And then they could also see Dusk in the sky for a second (logical reason for this) when the bird leaves, and decide to go see what the hell that was?

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm waiting on my first post until someone says they want to run into him. I need to know where they are and what they're doing, etc. I'm also unfamiliar with Hoenn (literally the /only/ region I don't know fully).

Also, if Gaia shows up in that forest, expect a brutal encounter with Dusk. Anyone who sees might start to be scared of him.

Like I said, I'll be honored to meet up with your character, my character is also fairly new to hoenn (though I personally know it well).

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020

Vato forgot to mention me. :P If you want, you can gladly interact with me in Oldale. Tyler is just sitting in the Pokemon Center right now anyways waiting to see what happens to him or till its simply time to roll out another post. I don't know about you, but I feel the opposing personalities, with Dusk being a bad boy and Tyler being a shy trainer, could make for something interesting.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I think I could have Dusk interact. Of course, battling is not an option, seeing as the only object of importance on Dusk is his BURST Heart.

Maybe he could see the birdman, fuse (perfect opportunity to show a fusion) and then try to attack him but miss? Especially since Poochyena's skill is Intimidate, surely the birdman would just flee?

And then they could also see Dusk in the sky for a second (logical reason for this) when the bird leaves, and decide to go see what the hell that was?

I would say, go ahead, but it depends on the others if they want to find out what happened or not :)

Also, yes Red, Seedot can has 3 more levels xD
It's now Lv 10 :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
WolfOfEve, if you want you can write about Arlu being somewhere near Oldale Town and Dusk chasing him or something. Then Arla's battle can be interrupted because they see Arlu fly across the sky and then meet a worked up Dusk, maybe.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WolfOfEve, if you want you can write about Arlu being somewhere near Oldale Town and Dusk chasing him or something. Then Arla's battle can be interrupted because they see Arlu fly across the sky and then meet a worked up Dusk, maybe.

I think I'll do that~!

It's gonna be pretty f***ing dramatic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wolf, I didn't say that Arla started walking. I doubt she would invite a complete stranger who also seems a bit mysterious to her home xD She just stood there as the other boys walked away, and was too curious to not speak to Dusk. Maybe you can edit out that part about walking and bumping into her?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolf, I didn't say that Arla started walking. I doubt she would invite a complete stranger who also seems a bit mysterious to her home xD She just stood there as the other boys walked away, and was too curious to not speak to Dusk. Maybe you can edit out that part about walking and bumping into her?

Eh...? Didn't she say she'd be getting a snack at her place? I figured they would probably have started walking if that were the case.

EDIT: Either way, the deed is done. But be warned that I might not be able to post on the weekend.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes, but don't just assume that a character does something if it's not written out or indicated more strongly :3 ok thanks!

It's ok, my posting rate will probably slow down to once every other day or so starting next week. New courses are starting.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Now that everything has simmered down in Oakdale, I believe I can pass by pretty much unnoticed, merely referencing Dusk. With that I can continue. Tyler's heading west so if anyone wants to do something let me know.

Khawill

<3
Years
Now that everything has simmered down in Oakdale, I believe I can pass by pretty much unnoticed, merely referencing Dusk. With that I can continue. Tyler's heading west so if anyone wants to do something let me know.

Lol it's Oldale town, when you get to the woods you may encounter my character (but you would have to pass Petalburg City

Back