• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
That's why I asked how long, I know there was one that I never got, you were the only one that had it. I'll look again.
oh ok, let me when your finish checking

*continues ev training shiny darkrai*

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Yeah sure, if you don't mind doin g 2 trades with me??
I need the bagon on my 1st pearl game and the seedot is on my US pl. game.
Let me know.
sure, let me know when you are ready and im sorry for not repling earlier, I was getting tired

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry about that, but are you giving me the bagon is what I meant. Let me switch games and I'll be back in to give you the seedot.
oooh, yeah I was giving the bagon to your 1st pearl fc just like you told me to do

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks for the trade, sorry about thne confusion there, you need to be on here more for more trades!!

Thanks for the bagon btw.

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Thanks for the trade, sorry about thne confusion there, you need to be on here more for more trades!!

Thanks for the bagon btw.
no prob and thanks for the GCEA #5 seedot

I'll try to be on here more often XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back