• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
Love this hack. Just registered to reply.
Btw there are some things bugging me.
It seems like I can't use the rod anywhere to fish and repel wears off after 10 or so steps instead of 100.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
It seems like I can't use the rod anywhere to fish and repel wears off after 10 or so steps instead of 100.

That Repel Bug is a Real Problem Hopefully it can Be fixed Somehow

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
Oh I actually have one question. Where can I catch Charmander? It doesn't show in the pokedex, I think you haven't implemented this feature in the current beta yet.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
Oh the cave where you need smash. Thanks
Caught Riolu just now, thanks for implenting my favourite pokemon. <3

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah, the rod doesn't work yet. I held that off because I wanted to do something different with it. I'll see how that goes for the next beta. The repel bug is really weird. It will definitely be fixed for the next beta.
Is it possible to teach abra new moves or will it learn new moves? Or only when it eloves?
Abra doesn't learn any attacks until it evolves. Don't worry, you can catch it at later levels later on in the game.
----------
Since this game may get hard at times, meaning the non-linearity and backtracking and whatnot, I have decided to script a key item for beta 3.xx called the Navigator that will gave you hints on where to go/what to do if you get stuck.

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years

Since this game may get hard at times, meaning the non-linearity and backtracking and whatnot, I have decided to script a key item for beta 3.xx called the Navigator that will gave you hints on where to go/what to do if you get stuck.
[/LEFT]

we wont have to restart will we?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017

A navigator? Is it like one of those things that help you know where to go next in Ruby Destiny?

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
Am I the only one who can't save the game? I get the issue I ran into with Sienna.
Don't know the exact error of the top of my head.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Am I the only one who can't save the game? I get the issue I ran into with Sienna.
Don't know the exact error of the top of my head.
Are you using VBA-M? That's the emulator that I'm using. As for others, it would be difficult for to test those.
It also have something to do with your emulator settings. On VBA-M, you would have to enable the save type and RTC in the menu.
----------
Here is the type effectiveness chart for beta 3.xx! This chart will also be included in the BasicPlayGuide.
-------

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
I love exploring all the things but a navigator is indeed not a bad idea because not everyone likes to run around the world all day to figure out where to go next.

On another note is the quest about talking to the elders finished in the current beta?
I've tried switching the time on my pc around to try to talk to other elders during morning/day/evening/night but nothing seemed to have triggered something. :p

Years
It's such a pity that there isn't a female version of the trainer...you should have included both genders in the game, but it's still a great game, I love the eevee starter and keep on the great job!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
It's such a pity that there isn't a female version of the trainer...you should have included both genders in the game, but it's still a great game, I love the eevee starter and keep on the great job!

Dont worry I'll take care of that for my next Trailer! It was my fault for not considering that in the first place.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Where can I find route 47? According to the faq I can find a shard there. I have green, blue and yellow.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
There is no route 47. You could find the green shard (I think) on route 49.
You're missing the red shard which you get after you beat Wrecktor (the 4th gym leader). Just explore the cave after you beat him.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
There is no route 47. You could find the green shard (I think) on route 49.
You're missing the red shard which you get after you beat Wrecktor (the 4th gym leader). Just explore the cave after you beat him.

Then there has been a typo in the faq.

Just on my way to beat the wrecktor

Back