• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry for my late response (i've been quite busy)

I'm intrested in your Descartes Yveltal (with proof)

These are the other events I have (without proof):

Heracross (SUM2014 event) - ID: 08134

I don't have the proof for it but I'm pretty certain that this isn't a hack / touched or even a cloned event for that matter. The girl I traded it over told me how she got it (self-redeemed) and even completly removed it from her trade sheet after it was traded to me (no other copies)

Until i'm proved otherwise I will continue to trust her :)

Darkrai (ALAMOS), ID: 05318

I've checked it with an old list of hacks (for previous generations) and it doesn't match any of the hacked ones on the list (which is good). the IV's hasn't been modified / touched either.

Shiny event Beldum (OT: Steven), ID: 11214
It belonged to young kid I traded with over at Gamefaq who had no previous experience of trading before. And according to him he was the one who claimed the event himself. He's played with it like as if it was a normal caught Pokémon (it's level 72 and evolved in to a Metagross).

It's quite a common event (Wi-FI) and it has nothing to suggest that it would be hacked (No tampering with IV's, EV's etc) and it doesn't match any date on any of the hack lists either.

Shaymin (Movie Giveaway event - OT: Film 11) , FRE region event, ID: 04019

It's been used for playing with (leveled up to 77). It doesn't appear to have been modified on it's IV's or anything else for that matter. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists i've checked either.

Shiny Gengar event (Halloween event USA, OT: OCT2014), ID: 10134

It's been played with (leveled up to 32). It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists

Arceus event (Toys 'R' Us event, OT: TRU), ID: 11079

It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. it doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists.

JPN Celebi event (2010 Japan movie event, OT: えいがかん), ID: 07100
It doesn't appear to have been modified or had it's IV's touched. It doesn't match any hacks on any of the lists

I've got a few more but this will have to do for now :)

Hi :)

I'm interested in the TRU Arceus :)

But, can you tell me more events you have?

Years
Hey! I'm interested in your lvl 30 Ledyba, lvl 17 Silcoon, and lvl 5 Sewaddle. I have a trading shop myself so please take a look. I've got bred shinies and caught shinies to offer. Pick anything you'd like.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Sorry, I can't trade today due to examns :C (I have to study a lot)

Can we trade tomorrow? :(

PS: I'm not looking for any event. Just tell me all your events and I'll choose :)

The only ones I can trade are the ones listed in my quick trade thread, of which I have added new events so any of those are yours for the taking. I can definitely trade tomorrow if you want.

Years
The only ones I can trade are the ones listed in my quick trade thread, of which I have added new events so any of those are yours for the taking. I can definitely trade tomorrow if you want.

I'm interested in these events :) :

-Spanish Event Keldeo lvl 17, OT: VER2012, ID:08272

-McDonalds Hoopa lvl 50, OT: Mac, ID:11275

-Korean Event Reshiram lvl 100, OT: *Korean, ID:12221

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in these events :) :

-Spanish Event Keldeo lvl 17, OT: VER2012, ID:08272

-McDonalds Hoopa lvl 50, OT: Mac, ID:11275

-Korean Event Reshiram lvl 100, OT: *Korean, ID:12221

They're yours! Are you certain you don't want to trade quickly now? I'm online if it helps. If not, I can wait till tomorrow.

Years
Hey! I'm interested in your lvl 30 Ledyba, lvl 17 Silcoon, and lvl 5 Sewaddle. I have a trading shop myself so please take a look. I've got bred shinies and caught shinies to offer. Pick anything you'd like.

Hi. I'm interested in these shinies from your shop :)

-Spritzee lvl. 1

-Lampent lvl. 30

-Noibat lvl. 30

Can we trade tomorrow? I have to sleep now :(

Years
Hi. I'm interested in these shinies from your shop :)

-Spritzee lvl. 1

-Lampent lvl. 30

-Noibat lvl. 30

Can we trade tomorrow? I have to sleep now :(

That's perfect. All of those Pokemon are unfortunately already nicknamed so if you want a different name just let me know :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
I'm interested in your shiny Cottonee. I have several shinies some touched and some UT, if your interested.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 13, 2016
Interested in meloetta and genesect. Have most legandarys plus recent events, jirachi, celebi, zgarde etc

Years
Update

-Shop updated with more events :)

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back