• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] la galerie

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
la galerie

an exhibit

introduction
Welcome to La Galerie! I'm Hannah, but that's probably already obvious. For most of my life, art has acted as a primary way of expressing myself. I have always loved creating and being able to convey one's thoughts and emotions through the use of art, whether it be through writing or painting or playing music. I've never had a showcase here on PokéCommunity until now, but I have had some experience in opening up shops such as Laugh's Resources and Pixel Perfect. In these shops you can see how my skills have "evolved" over time—how a hobby later turned into a passion.

I hope you enjoy going through my gallery as much as I enjoyed making it. With that, I present to you La Galerie.

information
Hannah uses a Wacom Intuos Pro, a mouse, a
watercolor brush, and pencils
Hannah prefers digital art over anything else

Got a question for Hannah? [alink id='contact']Send her a message[/alink id]!
notice board
There are no notices at this moment.

portrait
ps06oTT.jpg

Portrait of a Girl
Medium Watercolor
Date January 23, 2017

portrait
k2d9sPs.jpg

Portrait of a Girl
Medium Watercolor
Date January 2017

portrait
LvQoodl.png

Bangtan Boys
Medium Digital
Date October 6, 2017

poster
T4FJq0R.png

Happy Jimin Day
Medium Digital
Date October 8, 2017

[a id]contact[/a id]support & contact
If you like what I do, you can rate this thread and give me some feedback if you want to. I'd love to know your opinions and suggestions regarding my work!

credit
The graphics used in this thread, with the exception of the background pattern, are mine and should not be posted anywhere outside my thread.

Last edited:
Years
Gotta say, right off the bat, I love your thread layout! The colors and positions of where the art pieces sit is pleasing to the eyes C:

I'm a fan of your digital work! I think you used great colors and the compositions are nice. What do you prefer working with? :o The watercolor and traditional medium or digital? Also, have you ever printed your digital art out? Just wondering, it's a nice feeling of holding your work in your hands sometimes! Anyway, I think your digital work is strong! I can't wait to see more!​

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Gotta say, right off the bat, I love your thread layout! The colors and positions of where the art pieces sit is pleasing to the eyes C:

I'm a fan of your digital work! I think you used great colors and the compositions are nice. What do you prefer working with? :o The watercolor and traditional medium or digital? Also, have you ever printed your digital art out? Just wondering, it's a nice feeling of holding your work in your hands sometimes! Anyway, I think your digital work is strong! I can't wait to see more!​

I made it, like, two years ago and was wondering if I should still use it or make a completely new one. I'm glad you like it!

Thank you so much! I prefer digital art, mostly, because it's easier when I make mistakes. I do print my digital work sometimes (usually as cards and certificates), and I agree that it's definitely a nice feeling!

Will be uploading more soon, thank you for your input!!

Back