• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Yea i like it. It's something nice to do. The people seem friendly. Would be nice if started getting more trainers so we can get some more action. As of right now it's all the gyms fighting each other and one trainer. lol

Edit: Wanna Battle for fun? I'm trying some new things out, rearranging my team.

Sure. What are the rules? All dragons or mixed? Uber or non Uber?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
GG Zeus good battle and i hope to battle you again someday but now heres the Psychic badge.
Batlle results:0-2

Nice one, Marsh badge! Metagross had me worried as I wasnt packing ground attacks, egg move Salamence is boss though.

Yea i like it. It's something nice to do. The people seem friendly. Would be nice if started getting more trainers so we can get some more action. As of right now it's all the gyms fighting each other and one trainer. lol

Edit: Wanna Battle for fun? I'm trying some new things out, rearranging my team.

Sorry i know it was ages ago but can we battle again if you have time?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
New here. First Post actually. but i was wondering a few things about this league. it seems very interesting.

1) is it strictly 1v1? or will it depend on the gym leader?

2)how well is the league active?

Edit: 3) do u have to use the same team? for instance im not gonna base a team around the gyms weakness but say if i wanna replace 1 or 2 poke can i do that?

Thx ^^

By 1v1 do you mean single battles? If so no, the gym leaders come up with their own rules.
The league as been around for only about a week or so and we have over 300 posts. Also I haven't seen a day a player wasn't on.
As a trainer you can edit you team as much as you want.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Sorry i know it was ages ago but can we battle again if you have time?
Sure give me one sec to assemble my team and I'll be in.

EDIT: I'm going to try out this new team. Go easy on me :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Awesome! Ill join as a trainer. Still working on my teams, each a singles, doubles, and (god forbid) triples so itll take me awhile to get them up to 100 and all.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
By 1v1 do you mean single battles? If so no, the gym leaders come up with their own rules.
The league as been around for only about a week or so and we have over 300 posts. Also I haven't seen a day a player wasn't on.
As a trainer you can edit you team as much as you want.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Sure give me one sec to assemble my team and I'll be in.

6 on 6 no restrictions, no ubers is that right?

Also whats the go with same items yes or no?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
6 on 6 no restrictions, no ubers is that right?

Also whats the go with same items yes or no?
Can use the same items, just 6v6 lvl 100.

Awesome! Ill join as a trainer. Still working on my teams, each a singles, doubles, and (god forbid) triples so itll take me awhile to get them up to 100 and all.
Fill out the trainer info that's on the first post and send it on here. That way i can make you a trainer card.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Alright! Ive got 5 Level 100's, Im ready for Level 100 battles, standard OU RULES! NEED CHALLENGES! However Lapras isn't level 100. 5 on 5?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Wolfie
1807-7514-6816
male
Steven (Emerald)
Often
White

Looking forward to battling yall in the near future!

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
UHG, good game, sauce. My Medicham tore crap up! But once again, I was overpowered by Scizor. THAT THING IS BEAST. Im definatly recording this battle video, as a toast to my first level 100 fight! It was certainly a great one...

damion

Dragon Trainer
Years
Name: Damion
FC: 0733-7658-0471
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: [what sprite from which game.] Rich Boy (from Pkm Black/white)
Activeness: as much as i can, try to check once a day
Game:[Black/White] White

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Buut wanna do a 5 on 5? Are those even permitted?
GG
Defended my Gym
Won 3-0 out of 5

UHG, good game, sauce. My Medicham tore crap up! But once again, I was overpowered by Scizor. THAT THING IS BEAST. Im definatly recording this battle video, as a toast to my first level 100 fight! It was certainly a great one...
Was a good one. My Scizor only had 1 hp xD

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Good game bastard...your Scraggy is AWESOME.
Ive never liked him....

I wanna fight you now Aoife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back