• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
This game looks awesome !
I just downloaded the demo and I'm going to test it soon.
Can you tell me when if there are other good games like this in forums and am I able to download them ?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I was just watching the first page...
Are you going to keep the big door animations?
---------------------------
^^This is not a hack, it's a game made with RMXP.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
This updates just keep getting better and better. I feel like this game is the best there is...... but there are more out there that would be offended by what i am saying

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
Very nice revamp OG, but there's only 1 thing that bugging me. Is that Pokedevice going to overlap the content? Its look kinda weird in that way.

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Looks pretty dope. I see you have a demo for it but I can't seem to DL it for some reason. :S

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
THIS IS NOT A HACK!!!

Sorry to sound too harsh, but it is clearly written all over this topic that it is a game, made from scratch, not a hack. Game developers do get annoyed when people call there games hacks. BUT, we all do make mistakes...

Anyway, OG I've been looking forward to playing this game for a long time now, can't wait for the demo- the visuals are stunning!!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i used to just look at the first page then i moved to the last page like a week or two ago and learned just how far this game is. i can't wait for it to be finished i loved the demo.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey OG you have for us any info?? We waiting for any info about the game, good luck.

Back