• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Ok since the other threads have all died, I've decided the time has come to revitalize this idea.
for those who don't exactly know how to take a screenshot of you computer screen here are instructions.

For Windows users: press the Print Screen button, this should put a picture of your screen in your clipboard. Open Paint or other image creation program and paste the screen shot there. save and upload.

For Mac users: press Command, Shift, and 3 at the same time. alternitively you can use Grab, located in
Applications> Utilities> Grab

also for sake of keeping things tidy, If you've customized your computer, please state what icons, visual style, theme you are using and where you got the wallpaper if you can.
If you use more than one monitor with different pictures feel free to post multiple pics (one per screen).
thanks.

I guess I'll begin

Edit by twocows: read the section rules before posting here. Images larger than 640x480px or wider than 800px should be enclosed in spoiler tags or shrunk before being posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I thought this still existed in some form somewhere in OT. o.o

Here's my current one with the average Vista theme and Halo Wars wallpaper.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
It did exist in OT after it was removed from C&T due to post farming, however after it moved there, it was dismissed and forgotten as it was pushed farther back into the depths of the category. However since this part of C&T doesn't generate posts, I figured that it was time to revive the idea.

Here's a quick shot from the other drive on my computer.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
In this forum? Oh well.

I have attached the screenshot. I use Windows 7. So don't PM me saying "ZOMG!Urdsktop iz asum! tlme plz wr i cn gt that sstem?! plz PLZ!"

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 157

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

Desktop on my netbook. Really simple because I don't even know if I'll be keeping Windows on it. 8| I'll cap my main computer when I get home.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Image removed due to complaints
My screenshot is too big to be hosted liek anywhere D:

Ah hah!
JPG on 8
Progressive
5 Scans
1.2MB!
Final Destination
Spoiler:

Probably not as nice as the JPG version would have been D:

Last edited by a moderator:

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010

I've had the same wallpaper for about a month now. I'm going to change it next Friday.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Spoiler:

Awesome art shown to me by Amachi (not his though, he got it off 4chan. He's too untalented to do anything this awesome).

Years
The desktop hasn't change since whenever I posted it last, but I did re-arrange some things, so why not?

It's a Windows wallpaper, simple yet really pretty. I really don't want to change it anytime soon. XD;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
It's quite simple...and empty, but that's the way I like it. XD
As you can tell, I really like Umbreon. XD

The regular Vista theme is too resource intensive, so I'm using the classic theme.

Back