• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
im back

hey everyone i think i may start up the guide again.... but was wanting to ask metapod if the bug was fixed that caused the misty mermaid glitch to happen..........

Years
ok so i have just beat blaine in cinnabar and i accidently traded my charizard for the girls gyrados is there anyway of trading it back i want my charizard back because now i have no fire type and i don't actually like gyrados and i want my charizard back but when i talk to the girl who traded me gyrados she just say "how is gyrados doing charizard is a bit hard to handle" please i really want my freaking charizard back.
Unfortunately for you its not possible now.. Or maybe you got an old save state or something..instead start a new game and next time be careful

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
This is an excellent and very detailed game, but some of us just wanted to play through the anime events and not really have to experience absolutely everything Ash did. I think making it so that Charmeleon and Charizard won't obey you was too much, especially since the episode that makes him obey isn't done yet. Charizard is my favorite pokemon so that was really depressing to me. Wonderful work otherwise, though.
It's something that shouldn't be changed ;) This adds more anime feeling =)
And it doesn't prevent you from using it or train it by having it in the first place of party and then change it or giving it an Exp. Share.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Hey Metapod, Your hack is really good! Please continue as soon as you can! This hack was my motivation to watch Pokemon from the start again and to play a lot of games again. I am trying to follow the anime story as precisely as possible now. This is definitely the best hack ever! How long are you going to continue this hack? Do you think you will also be making a hack of the hoenn and sinnoh seasons? Or maybe you could make a sequel. I hope you will be continuing this soon!

Years
Hey Metapod, Your hack is really good! Please continue as soon as you can! This hack was my motivation to watch Pokemon from the start again and to play a lot of games again. I am trying to follow the anime story as precisely as possible now. This is definitely the best hack ever! How long are you going to continue this hack? Do you think you will also be making a hack of the hoenn and sinnoh seasons? Or maybe you could make a sequel. I hope you will be continuing this soon!
I don't know about his plans for Hoenn and Sinnoh regions but he did mentioned that he will do Johto anime events...

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2013
Can someone help me? I finished the Mewtwu event, but i cant warp with the computer in the PokeCentre :S

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
I don't know about his plans for Hoenn and Sinnoh regions but he did mentioned that he will do Johto anime events...

Wow, that's awesome! Though I really hope he'll do Hoenn and Sinnoh (and maybe even Unova) too. By the way, Metapod123, I think you skipped episode 61: The Misty Mermaid. Did you skip that on purpose, or not?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2013
Please help me!

I finished the Mewtwu event, but i cant warp with the computer in the PokeCentre

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2021
hey everyone, im new to the forums and i wanted to try this hack, im pretty unfamiliar with setting it all up. and unfortuantely i dont even know where to download the patch from, help please? ;/

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hey everyone, im new to the forums and i wanted to try this hack, im pretty unfamiliar with setting it all up. and unfortuantely i dont even know where to download the patch from, help please? ;/
You cannot download ROM as it's against the rules. But the patch is in the first post.

@Troock: He did not skip it. It just doesn't activate for some people for some reason.

Years
Wow, that's awesome! Though I really hope he'll do Hoenn and Sinnoh (and maybe even Unova) too. By the way, Metapod123, I think you skipped episode 61: The Misty Mermaid. Did you skip that on purpose, or not?
You are asking too much from Meta... making such hacks is not easy for a single person you know.. Lets hope someone else takes the responsibilty

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hi, I just found a bug in the game. I'm in Bill's Lighthouse and the door has disappeared making it impossible for me to leave.

pokedudebasti

Pikapew Poopchu
Years
hello metapod23 can you make pikachu follow the trainer pls. the other games that i searched has pikachu following the trainer it is a gba hack too so pls. make pikachu follow

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^ He knows about how everyone wants Pikachu to follow, let him just keep working on it, the game's not near finished.

Also I'm glad to see that it's back on! I thought you quit when I saw how Navel Maneuvers was still being worked on for so long.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hello metapod23 can you make pikachu follow the trainer pls. the other games that i searched has pikachu following the trainer it is a gba hack too so pls. make pikachu follow
Don't you think you aren't the first one to ask?
What about searching this thread?
If you did that you would see that I've already said countless times that the ROUTINE IS NOT COMPLETE YET!

Bug.....

In Mt.Moon i found a .....Latios!

Lv 8

weird.

Other than that...Keep it up!
Latios? o.O Awesome! :D

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Love the game, definately in my top 3!!!

I saw someone ask if Metapod was gonna do another of these hacks for Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova. I'd like to say that I am thinking of doing either a "Pokemon Ash Pearl" or "Pokemon Ash Black" Version.

Also, cannot wait for the next beta. Currently watching the orange island adventures. Makes me wonder how you'll be able to recieve badges like the Coral-Eye Badge... Oh well, you'll figure it out!!! :D

Back