• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Congrats on your shinies, MM and Shadow.

Edit: MM, personally, I would've chosen Jolly over Adamant for Absol...
First it was Weavile, now this? I don't care if you think Jolly's better! I LIKE MINE ADAMANT!! >=[

Anyway, I just did some time calculations and stuff, so prepare to be amazed:

Time to do one soft reset for a Chimchar on Pearl version:
1 minute 27 seconds.

Time to hatch one Chikorita egg out of a party of five eggs and one Magma Armor poke:
1 minute 40 seconds.

The first was a simple measurement. The second was the average of five--the right amount to remove any error caused by the unevenness of receiving the eggs from the daycare man.

If you can get Chimchar, Fufu, I can get Chikorita.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
I hope you like the name, LDD!

I read it and it floored me, MM. I don't have the words for it really. *bows* And she's Adamant! Perfect! Absolutly perfect!

I had no luck with my swarm of Absol the other day. *sighs* That reminds me, I need to check the swarm for today, maybe I'lll have some luck. To many outbreaks of Dunsparce and Slakoth lately for my liking.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
aww thats soo sweet MM lol Congrats on the NICKNAMED Shiny Female Absol and to LDD for it being her own =)...ii wish i had a pokemon nicknamed after me...IF I had to nickname a pokemon i think it would be a shiny Electrike or Shiny male snorunt XD...anywho i was wondering if i can receive my SHC Card anytime soon?? i mean im not too into the shinies that i have so ive traded some away but i kept the ones i really preferred =[...

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey everyone. Sorry for the absence but with a combination of school, battling my sweet new team, and the fact I have had no new shinies since my last post I didn't have much to do here.

I see alot of new shinies have appeared. Congrats to you all. When I can hunt for shinies though I focus on Misdreavus. And also I still havent been able to find a camera. Dang it!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have tomorrow off school. Been back 2 days and am finding it hard to fit everything in. I have a few things in front of Shiny hunting at the minute.

Will see what my swarm is tomorrow and do some chaining for it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Traded shiny's don't count in the SHC.

Just chained 30 Natu. Then it broke before i got a shiny.

EDIT:900 post.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
First it was Weavile, now this? I don't care if you think Jolly's better! I LIKE MINE ADAMANT!! >=[

Anyway, I just did some time calculations and stuff, so prepare to be amazed:

Time to do one soft reset for a Chimchar on Pearl version:
1 minute 27 seconds.

Time to hatch one Chikorita egg out of a party of five eggs and one Magma Armor poke:
1 minute 40 seconds.

The first was a simple measurement. The second was the average of five--the right amount to remove any error caused by the unevenness of receiving the eggs from the daycare man.

Lol and I was thinking of hatching a shiny sometime. That'll take too long for me... o.O Guess I'll find something to chain for a few hours... Or run wild in Memorial Pillar for Hoppip. That takes 10 seconds for each battle. :3 Though, good luck on getting the starters. Fufu is supposed to be focusing only on Latias though for me aha 8D

Congrats on the new shinies everyone and good luck on your hunts this week. Nothing new for me since I'm pretty busy... Btw, my female Absol were Jolly. Male was Careful... Jolly would have been better though since Absol needs the speed boost... The nickname is still cool and well, a shiny is awesome enough. Already have a shiny named after me yayz. |D

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Right now my game thinks it's 1 AM on Saturday the 8th, but it's swarming Absol. Time manipulation. V(^_^)V All I have to do is not let it hit midnight and my swarm will continue 'forever' right?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
MetalMario said:
Wow, I am actually inspiring you?

This is a great feeling.

I just got grounded again, but it was for a stupid reason (I hopped a fence, and pulled a leg muscle, so my dad grounded me). I'm sure if I talk to him, I'll get my game's back, though. I honestly haven't shiny hunted at all today...

Edit: That is correct, LDD.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
On my search for Volbeat today, to go with Illumise, I caught a Shiny Ariados. :D
That's makes my 30th D/P shiny. My next hunt will be for - Castform.

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
I just caught a Shiny Venomoth from route 229 by chaining(at last!!).
I brought the chain to 32, and did quite a few resets before and after that, then jumped into the shiny patch 3sq away XDD. The chain broke somehow after I caught the shiny, is this auto or something?
I caught some pics from my 1.3MP handphone, but i cant seem to add the image link till i make 15 posts -.-", so you should follow the TEXT BELOW or wait for future posts XDD. (And soz for the poor quality XDD)

Coincidently, it's BLUE... which adds to my BLUE shiny collection.

URL
freewebtown[dot]com[slash]hawkraven[slash](Put the Images here)

IMAGES
Image050[dot]jpg
Image051[dot]jpg
Image052[dot]jpg
Image053[dot]jpg
Image054[dot]jpg
Image055[dot]jpg

Well this is IT.... I wonder if the stats are good, can anyone help me evaluate as I never really cared much for stats =P

In case you cant see or dont bother to....
Stats...
Lv50
Nature: Lonely
Likes to Fight
Likes to Eat Spicy Food (lol juz state for fun)
HP 131
Atk 92
Def 61
Sp. Atk 107
Sp.Def 83
Speed 103

Ability: Shield Dust
Blocks the added effects of attacks taken.

It also comes with... Gust, Signal Beam, Zen Headbutt and Poison Fang.

I guess this it all i can say about it,
So hav fun shinying!!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I skipped forward to the 9th last night so I can go after shiny Absol. I am now not letting my game go past midnight so I will make sure I get it. I have no school today so I will look for it in a little while.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I'm also taking a break from Cresselia to chain Absol's XD but of course, with my screen thats very hard to do, the biggest chain I've gotten so far it about 12. Does you find yourself shouting obscenities when your chain is broken? I do it constantly lol.

Good luck all.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Oh my Gawd! MM you must be some kind of luck.

*cuddles her newest shiny, ABSOL*

How LONG have I been hunting a shiny Absol?

I was -trying- to chain (you know how good I am at that, I'm not) and the chain was broken at 21 by a Floatsel, so I started again and got the chain to 4 and there it was the shiny patch! (I have to state right here that it WASN'T the blue 'sparks' shiny patch but the red one that kind of shifts colour, I only saw it in the corner of my eye, but the hunter in me remembered that that was also the shiny patch.) So I didn't even think about it and headed to that patch, of course across the screen it came, shiny Absol. Two greatballs and one darkball later, he was mine! By the way he broke my chain, so I couldn't continue.

Here's the stats:

Male

In a Darkball
Lax nature
Mischievous

HP 56
ATK 60
DEF 34
SpATK 41
SpDEF 27
Speed 35

Ability Super Luck

Caught on 9/7/07 (though the game says it's the 8th, lol)

Time: 433:07

On Pearl

I have yet to name him...

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
When me chain breaks I tend to turn off the game and come back to it later. I don't like having to start mine from scratch again. I was on a 25 chain. My highest on Absol so far. But my cousin pulled out the GBA game I had in my DS when I went to get a drink so it crashed. I shouldn't have left it with a 4 year old.

EDIT: Congrats LDD. I want mine now. I will look for it later and in the morning. I am busy at now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Damn, my chain of 16 just got broken by a Swellow, thought it was a shiny patch, but to my dismay, it wasn't :\

Congrats to you though LDD! I'm more determined to get one now.

Hard luck Razer, I'm sure you'll be able to get it back up to that again soon.

Well, I have my Adamant Abra lying in wait for when the sought after Absol shows itself, hopefully if I find one I'll be able to take a blurred picture, lol.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Thanks guys, I'm not quiting yet though, I think I'll try for another because Lax and Mischievous aren't the best traits, ja?

Good luck on your own ABSOL hunts, maybe MM started something.

You know, I think I've been looking for a shiny Absol from before I joined the Shiny Hunters Club, that's been years! V(@_@)V

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I just got a chain of 19 till a Floatzel came and messed it up.

A lot of people are after Absol. I doubt I will get it next though.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Jake: Congratulations on the Ariados!!

hawkraven: Congratulations on the Venomoth!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Congratulations on the Absol!! Apparently everyone wants/has a Shiny Absol!! *Teleports to check today's swarm*

A lot of people are after Absol. I doubt I will get it next though.

Don't give up!! I thought my game spited me before, since I could never get my Ralts, but now I got three!! So give it time!!

Well, I'm off to deal with life... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!! As for me, if its not a worthwhile Swarm (will be looking for Absol as well), I'll be starting another (F) Buneary chain that was eaten by a Wurmple yesterday (a chain of 36... down a worms's belly...)

Back