• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
8/10. I like the style and the colours, but the eyes in both the signature and avatar (mainly avatar) are completely putting me off loving it, sorry :(

Years
10/10

Same for you, I like the colors but it fell short of a 10 cos it's a character I'm not familiar with.

OMG I love Sword Art Online, Asuna is so cool and the GIF adds a nice touch!

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
10/10 hoping that I haven't been ninja'd. Puns, horray, random pics that no-one recognies, check, Links, check, hidden links, check, Hikari10, check.
Yeah all complements each other.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ho ho ho, Nobunaga. Seeing how half of my friends are into Sengoku Basara, that makes me laugh. It's a nice image, but the text, placement and effects could use a little work.

7/10

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Yeah 6 to you. (don't ninja me Hikari!) Some picture, kching, links, yep, reasonable set up, suppose, decent avatar, yeah.

Years
10/10

I may have never played Pokemon Conquest, but I love how the avatar and signature match.

Great job you did there, plus it has a link in it which is nice.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They match. The text is organized. That's it. I don't think I like the signature image. Neither does the avatar appeal to me. It looks low quality to boot.

5.5//10

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Yeah 6 to you. (don't ninja me Hikari!) Some picture, kching, links, yep, reasonable set up, suppose, decent avatar, yeah.
Wait did they just morph samurai warriors with a pokemon game because that really looks like Oda Nobunaga .... so weird O_o.

Anyway yours looks interesting enough. 8/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Pokémon conquest is a crossover between Nobunaga's Ambition and Pokémon, the former which takes place in the Sengoku period, just like Samurai Warriors.

Both images are relatively high quality... though I think the text could have been handled differently.
7/10

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Oda is a very well known samurai from that time period. I bet some people will doubt he actually exsisted.

I love the game. 9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Agreed with Stand Alone. The text could've been organized in a MUCH better way. +1 for high quality pics.

6//10

Back