• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, taking advantage of your name being first?

I'm going to procrastinate finishing this book (still have around 80 pages to read tonight) and draw The Rake instead, after I eat. I:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Sorry i just going to die if i didn't say that!

Just because you're the mod here doesn't mean that Caffeine is bad!Coffee is good..it even have a Brazilian scent! <3 lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just something for school >_> I probably won't finish it tonight. Perhaps I'll procrastinate, then stay up until 2am to read it.

My exact thoughts haha. Apparently Broken Arrow is the drunk one~

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would say the creator of this thread goes to Toujours but since Livewire also has ownership of every thread here, it also goes to him. Doesn't it? :D

Bloodex, everyone here knows that Arceus created life on this planet. Not you! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please, Arceus has nothing on me. Who made Arceus? I DID.

Toujours Sauron? I'm reading that as Toujours swoon. Oh god, I don't think I should answer that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh my god LOL LIVE. I forgot all about Razor and his royal shortness.

By the way, is #ocd in IRC active nowadays? I haven't gone in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back