• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Pokémon Trading Card Game Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If it's anything like Magic, the bad prereleases tend to even out with the good ones over tome and with more experience in the limited formats. Granted it's easier to have success in Magic because you can actually do something with most of the commons unlike in Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Can we talk here about the onlline game?

I'm playing it but I have troubles now login in.

Only the loading screen appears.

6xpUG35.jpg

Is this happening to anyone else?

Years
Can we talk here about the onlline game?

I'm playing it but I have troubles now login in.

Only the loading screen appears.

6xpUG35.jpg

Is this happening to anyone else?

You most certainly can, be it making your own thread for your question, posting a question in the Quick Questions Thread, or posting your question here (though this thread is more of a Pokemon TCG general chat thread).

Try uninstalling the client and then redownloading the new installer from the website. Had that issue after an update for the client hit my system. Sometimes the auto-update gets a bit wonky like that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
I was in the pokemon site, they said they are in a maintance so that's why I can't access there.

And sorry to put this question on thread, will not happening again.

And thanks by the way for answering.

Years
Anyway, bringing this thread back to life, what does everyone think of the new holo pattern on the holos for XY? I'm iffy on them, but it is something new to Pokemon. It reminds of the foil pattern on the "Super Rare" cards from Yu-Gi-Oh!'s early days. Not much character to it at all, in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I didn't notice that it changed. I do find the newer cards start to curl alot faster than the older sets. Though it might just be me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Na i dont think thats it. Though maybe the weather is just more humid now in hawaii. So that could be it.

Years
Moving onto another topic: if I were to start a free-play league for the TCGO based out of this section, would anyone actually play matches for it? Just wondering. Last time I tried, our most viable method was Skype since no one knew how to use Redshark.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I would be all for that. Only if we do fun tournaments like No Exs as well as other stuff.

Though i hate the new format of the program. Its so stupid.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Moving onto another topic: if I were to start a free-play league for the TCGO based out of this section, would anyone actually play matches for it? Just wondering. Last time I tried, our most viable method was Skype since no one knew how to use Redshark.
Never heard of Redshark but I'd love to take part in online tournaments. Ideally using real cards over Skype or something would be a lot of fun, but I can imagine a lot of people wouldn't want to do that so using the TCGO software sounds good too! Maybe we can get a small tournament going if enough people are interested.

Years
Redshark was the previous project that the devs of PlayTCG.me had worked on. They discontinued it around 2 years ago.

I still need to write up the rules and limitations for that tournament I've been meaning to start that uses just the decks you start out with!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

Uh, maybe??? I have no competitive TCG skills and knowledge but it would be a good way to learn. Only problem is that I have no idea how it works. It's been over a year since I last touched TCGO and I never really used it in the first place. My default deck is covered in digital web and dust lol.

Years
Uh, maybe??? I have no competitive TCG skills and knowledge but it would be a good way to learn. Only problem is that I have no idea how it works. It's been over a year since I last touched TCGO and I never really used it in the first place. My default deck is covered in digital web and dust lol.

It's a decent way to learn. The TCGO handles a lot of the in-match calculations. The deckbuilder is a bit of a pain to use at times, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back