• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ABYSS version

Years
Hello pokecommunity, I will present my project named pokemon ABYSS version. It's a French project to be made with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Script Project. When the game is over, I intend to translate into English.

POKEMON ABYSS VERSION

Storyline =

You play a young hero / heroine of 13 years. His father was a great trainer but he has been missing since his last trip in Koria (but in reality it has become the master of the league). The hero / heroine has a dream = become a great trainer. One morning, your mother tells you that the teacher wants to see Layto. It will give you your first pokemon, then your dream adventure can finally begun. You'll go koria with your best friend but also rival, also meet another rival who has the same dream that you, battle on 8 gyms wonderful champions of the region, confront the dangers and prevent the team plans to make Dark, a team wishing to use the power to cause a darkrai black hole and create a new world. You will also find the celestial team, first enemy with you, then you will help to counter the plans of the team unclear.

Features =

- A new région named KORIA + Sinnoh (maybe)
- A new hereos
- Two rivals
- Beetween 100 news pokemons
- A new type = celestia (celeste in french)
- Maps in HG/SS
- Pokegear present
- Dual-screen
- Two teams = Obscur and Celestia

Starters =

- Poapouss, starter grass = http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/poapouss-beb8a10848.png
- Tarfi, starter water = http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/tarfi-b0d814e652.png
- Cramecho, starter fire = http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/cramcho-7d76ed5c93.png

REGIONS = KORIA

CREDITS =

Krosk = starter kit Pokemon script project

Last edited:

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Wow first post but I can see why. You need to make this more professional. Look at other threads that are prospering and emulate them, if you want more posts.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
You've got a lot of white stuff on the images you've posted, which makes it look unprofessional. Otherwise you could claim a cartoon-like style to it, similar to HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Focusing on the aesthetics of the Fakemon you've provided, they have about the right proportions for starters. Either you've done your research or you simply have a good sense of how they should be designed. Either way, you have done well, save for the stray white pixels on your images.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Your fire starter is an obvious Charmander rip-off... Seriously, it's tail is charred where the flame should be. I also find it a little odd that you're posting a game which most of us will be unable to play, unless you plan to translate it later on.

Years
Your fire starter is an obvious Charmander rip-off... Seriously, it's tail is charred where the flame should be. I also find it a little odd that you're posting a game which most of us will be unable to play, unless you plan to translate it later on.

Yes, I plan to translate the English game when finished

Years
I inform you that I decided to abandon my project. I pondered for a new project. I want to do an international project. This project will be 2 versions = version English version French and managed by me. Both projects have the same characters, the same region the same pokemons, (...). It's just the language that will be different.:)

Back